Will Artem beating Paulie finally make dumb boxing fans stfu about Conor’s boxing?

Crazy as it sounds I think I'm past the point of being a fan of anyone

I'm a good fighter myself, it's just not the same as it once was.

Fawning over Fedor, may weather, Leonard, bj penn or whoever else as if they're some gods

I still love and expect everyone obviously but fan holds a different meaning for me these days

Would you kick D1 wrestler's ass?

I think you would lol

Did Floyd fight Conor in the Octagon? No because he would have been violently knocked the fuck out, without the comfort of his 12 ounce gloves, shoulder rolls. Having to deal with kicks, elbows, knees, fear of grappling. In other words he never got into a fight with Conrad.. Floyd did what he always does. Play his game and win.

8 ounce gloves and let's not forget glass handed Floyd is the perfect fight for Conor.

Conor mauls Floyd in the Octagon that's true.

How about Conor and Canelo in boxing? Do you think he lasts long there?

He wouldn't last one minute

8 ounce gloves and let's not forget glass handed Floyd is the perfect fight for Conor.

Conor mauls Floyd in the Octagon that's true.

How about Conor and Canelo in boxing? Do you think he lasts long there?

He wouldn't last one minute

Conor is not beating any elite boxer duh. They are elite for a reason, how can he play their game and win, when they have been doing it their whole lives? However Paulie IMO was never an elite boxer. Just a product of too many belts, and weight classes..

Conor is not beating any elite boxer duh. They are elite for a reason, how can he play their game and win, when they have been doing it their whole lives? However Paulie IMO was never an elite boxer. Just a product of too many belts, and weight classes..

I think he had elite skills and speed, he just can't punch for shit!

His ko ratio is awful!

Floyd had mangled hand, but nobody walked through him. He carried great power in the lower divisions and respectable power in the higher divisions

Can't call Paulie true elite when a shot Hatton whipped his ass! But he was still a very good boxer!

I think he had elite skills and speed, he just can't punch for shit!

His ko ratio is awful!

Floyd had mangled hand, but nobody walked through him. He carried great power in the lower divisions and respectable power in the higher divisions

Can't call Paulie true elite when a shot Hatton whipped his ass! But he was still a very good boxer!

I still watch boxing for the big fights. Years ago I was a huge Tyson fan, Holyfield, Oscar. I have all of Hagler's fights, huge fan of him. But to me MMA is the most pure combat sport because it is actually the sport of fighting. Even the Bare Knuckle events, yeah it was fun to watch but still too constricting in terms of rules. Conor fought Khabib and had no answers for the grappling. However if they just were striking with ZERO Grappling allowed, Conor wins easy. But that would not be MMA. That's why I love it the most..

Did Floyd fight Conor in the Octagon? No because he would have been violently knocked the fuck out, without the comfort of his 12 ounce gloves, shoulder rolls. Having to deal with kicks, elbows, knees, fear of grappling. In other words he never got into a fight with Conrad.. Floyd did what he always does. Play his game and win.

Boo hoo hoo. Last time i checked it was your hero calling out Floyd in his world and not the other way around.

Boo hoo hoo. Last time i checked it was your hero calling out Floyd in his world and not the other way around.

Yes he wanted that insane payday.. UFC in retrospect fucked up badly. Conor lost his fire to fight once he got that insane payday.

Please dude, he barely survived, looking at the clock every other minute, “resetting” position by turning his back and even literally running. Running is used as a figure of speech for fighters who employ a lot of movement. In Conor’s case, we actually saw him run. I don’t have time to post the gifs, but you can look them up.
No, he really didn't barely survive at all, he won the 4th and the 5th was a 50/50 round, the cardio king Diaz was just as exhausted.

I still watch boxing for the big fights. Years ago I was a huge Tyson fan, Holyfield, Oscar. I have all of Hagler's fights, huge fan of him. But to me MMA is the most pure combat sport because it is actually the sport of fighting. Even the Bare Knuckle events, yeah it was fun to watch but still too constricting in terms of rules. Conor fought Khabib and had no answers for the grappling. However if they just were striking with ZERO Grappling allowed, Conor wins easy. But that would not be MMA. That's why I love it the most..

Mma is beautiful when it's at it's best, but I'm a die hard boxing fan first! I love a good brawl, but I love a good game of chess too!

Mma is the sport of fighting and athlete's are getting better each Time.

I don't think the talent pool has quite reached boxing (only my opinion) but it's gaining ground.

I happen to love apples and oranges, but prefer oranges (boxing)

Oh you cared, I remember your salty tears....
Lol making things up to make you feel validated. Sad and pathetic. I dare you to look for anything I posted when Aldo got ko'd that night. But you wont, except maybe a degree of shock

Mma is beautiful when it's at it's best, but I'm a die hard boxing fan first! I love a good brawl, but I love a good game of chess too!

Mma is the sport of fighting and athlete's are getting better each Time.

I don't think the talent pool has quite reached boxing (only my opinion) but it's gaining ground.

I happen to love apples and oranges, but prefer oranges (boxing)
My first love was TMA, then boxing, and now mma. Boxing was ruined for me after the 90's, and mma took its place.

But idiots like the TS annoy me when they cannot differenitate the 2 different sports. And yes regardless of what @Dbreiden83080 says they're both sports, one is more specialized than the other but they're sports nonetheless.

This must be the best bait thread in years

My first love was TMA, then boxing, and now mma. Boxing was ruined for me after the 90's, and mma took its place.

But idiots like the TS annoy me when they cannot differenitate the 2 different sports. And yes regardless of what @Dbreiden83080 says they're both sports, one is more specialized than the other but they're sports nonetheless.

Boxing is a beautiful sport. I can watch Hagler/Leonard right now. Love it. Just prefer MMA as a whole..

It's possible to find the WNBA more entertaining than the NBA especially in certain eras
Find literally 1 person with that opinion

They don't exist

Lol making things up to make you feel validated. Sad and pathetic. I dare you to look for anything I posted when Aldo got ko'd that night. But you wont, except maybe a degree of shock
You are one of Conor's top 5 all time haters, you're in nearly every Conor thread hating, i'm just a fan, I know which one of those scenarios is sad and pathetic.

Find literally 1 person with that opinion

They don't exist

Empty stadiums make the WNBA a much better experience. You are basically buying a section to hang out for almost free. Also some people find the girls attractive. You'd think given Sherdogs primal reaction anytime a picture of a slightly above average looking girl is posted that people would understand that.

Empty stadiums make the WNBA a much better experience. You are basically buying a section to hang out for almost free. Also some people find the girls attractive. You'd think given Sherdogs primal reaction anytime a picture of a slightly above average looking girl is posted that people would understand that.
That didn't help your argument

Back