Will Artem beating Paulie finally make dumb boxing fans stfu about Conor’s boxing?

No, he really didn't barely survive at all, he won the 4th and the 5th was a 50/50 round, the cardio king Diaz was just as exhausted.

I can’t have a serious debate with a man that worships another man in the manner teenage chicks workship Bieber. Have a little more respect for yourself. Goodbye.

I can’t have a serious debate with a man that worships another man in the manner teenage chicks workship Bieber. Have a little more respect for yourself. Goodbye.
You were never having a serious debate, you were talking pish and I was correcting you, do you think anyone is impressed with that sad little sign off?

Anyone with an ounce of sense will see right through your parting comment as someone running for the hills coz they kept getting called out on their shit...

I get it you want to hate in peace, ok well pick a subject that I can't refute, there's plenty out there, and you'll not hear form me....

You are one of Conor's top 5 all time haters, you're in nearly every Conor thread hating, i'm just a fan, I know which one of those scenarios is sad and pathetic.

Top 5? Surely you just, I thought top 3rd...

Did Floyd fight Conor in the Octagon? No because he would have been violently knocked the fuck out, without the comfort of his 12 ounce gloves, shoulder rolls. Having to deal with kicks, elbows, knees, fear of grappling. In other words he never got into a fight with Conrad.. Floyd did what he always does. Play his game and win.
Oh please. Or he just you know, stayed in his own lane.

Back