Will all this negativity break Jon or will it motivate him to be even greater?

You don't know that, that's just what you hope because you don't like Jones and the only way to beat him is out of the ring ala Jack Johnson.

I don't know that. I am however basing my opinion (never said I was correct) on history and I gave three examples of Clemens, Bill Cosby and Lance Armstrong. There are so many others I could use. sosa, Canseco, McGwire, Jeff Bagwell........on and on and on.

For the record I am not a Jon Jones fan, and I also don't particularly dislike him either. The cocaine isn't the issue for me. People have problems, it is human nature. For me it's the T/E ratios circling that are indications of dope cycling.

So, run and tell that homeboy

I wish nothing but the best for him. I think he gets a lot of undeserved shit and although this might not be so undeserved what did he really do. Really? Take a little coke? Fuck, my postmenopausal mom just admitted to me she is basically a junkie. She said she NEEDS something called clonaza(something) to "calm her down". Never a drug user in her life!

The world is full of hypocrites. Like the Tony Montana character said "You need a bad guy"

Best wishes Jon.

I wish nothing but the best for him. I think he gets a lot of undeserved shit and although this might not be so undeserved what did he really do. Really? Take a little coke? Fuck, my postmenopausal mom just admitted to me she is basically a junkie. She said she NEEDS something called clonaza(something) to "calm her down". Never a drug user in her life!

The world is full of hypocrites. Like the Tony Montana character said "You need a bad guy"

Best wishes Jon.

Who gives a fuck about the coke. Can you explain his low T/E ratios. Medical Experts sure can and they think he is doping.

Best wishes Jon.

I think people care more about the potential PED use, not the coke. If he wants to coke up in his off time whatever. If it isn't banned.

I think his Coke issues might be the least of his worries.

It appears to me that he is starting to crack under some of the pressure of the big spot light (ie:similar to GSP). We all know he has for the most part hiding his true self. He went years pretending to be someone he wasn't. To me he seems to be on the verge of just going over the top nuts. I don't think he can handle the pressure of people hating him or loving him. He dwells on one side or the other depending on his mood. You see this behavior in a some of the young up and coming actors/actresses that have massive fame and then run a dry spell. They can't handle the love on one side the negative reviews on the other side.

Look at Jones and his cat love. Similar to Tyson in his pigeons. It doesn't judge him or ask anything from him. It an unconditional love that Jones appreciates.

I would not be surprised one bit if Jones takes the rest of 2015 off and DC vs the winner of Gus/Johnson will be for an intern belt if DC doesn't go and get surgery.

Motivate. He'll come back and make sure to remind everyone he is a Champion.

Who gives a fuck about the coke. Can you explain his low T/E ratios. Medical Experts sure can and they think he is doping.

I was unaware of THESE allegations. If they are true, fuck him then. Not honorable.

I was unaware of THESE allegations. If they are true, fuck him then. Not honorable.

Hold on to your judgment please for now. I've preached this the whole thread. More will be coming out. I am not ready to say fuck him, though the odds are really stacked against him currently. This situation looks bad because it is bad. I think we will see so much more in the next few weeks we never knew about Jones.

I'm a hater I suppose, but given what I've seen I believe it will motivate him.

I don't know that. I am however basing my opinion (never said I was correct) on history and I gave three examples of Clemens, Bill Cosby and Lance Armstrong. There are so many others I could use. sosa, Canseco, McGwire, Jeff Bagwell........on and on and on.

For the record I am not a Jon Jones fan, and I also don't particularly dislike him either. The cocaine isn't the issue for me. People have problems, it is human nature. For me it's the T/E ratios circling that are indications of dope cycling.

So, run and tell that homeboy

No homeboy your logic is flawed again, Clemens never failed a drug test, Cosby just has allegations (sexual) and Lance Armstrong was caught for doping not cocaine use none of these individuals has anything to do with Jones. So you run and tell that to your homeboys.

Quite honestly I hope for the latter. He's a grade-A dick and that's why I am not a fan. If he got clean (in any sense applicable) and rose back to being just as good as ever.... it would be hard not to be a fan.

Great take. As an MMA fan, I am pro fighters being great fighters.

He's a cheating, doping coke head. How much worse can it get?

No homeboy your logic is flawed again, Clemens never failed a drug test, Cosby just has allegations (sexual) and Lance Armstrong was caught for doping not cocaine use none of these individuals has anything to do with Jones. So you run and tell that to your homeboys.

They have Syringes with Clemens DNA on it and court testimony against him by the man who injected him.

Cosby has 30 women against him right now. A few will be fakes but there is no way all 30 are lying.

Armstrong was caught red handed doping.

Obviously you missed my point when I told you that you have not heard everything that will come out and that there will be much more coming out we did not know about. This shit is far from over.

Homeboy

It certainly won't stop him from saying how "it will make him a stronger person, made him realized he's nor immortal and now that he knows his flaws can work on them which will move him to do even greater things". Over and over and over again.

They have Syringes with Clemens DNA on it and court testimony against him by the man who injected him.

Cosby has 30 women against him right now. A few will be fakes but there is no way all 30 are lying.

Armstrong was caught red handed doping.

Obviously you missed my point when I told you that you have not heard everything that will come out and that there will be much more coming out we did not know about. This shit is far from over.

Homeboy

Does Jones have a syringe with his DNA on it? No. And the man who supposedly injected him was indicted for lying to a grand jury. How do we know 30 women are not lying, making assumption again. People will do anything for money when they see a chance to gang up on and individual who seems vulnerable, ala Jack Johnson (all 98 senators said he violated the "Mann Act" which was proved he didn't). How on earth do you know more will come out? You only hope more will come out, you have concrete proof just silly comparisons from individuals in the past that have nothing to do with each other. When individuals start making assumption they tend to twist the facts to fit there narrative. You making a thread with not concrete facts is innuendo and pointless.

Does Jones have a syringe with his DNA on it? No. And the man who supposedly injected him was indicted for lying to a grand jury. How do we know 30 women are not lying, making assumption again. People will do anything for money when they see a chance to gang up on and individual who seems vulnerable, ala Jack Johnson (all 98 senators said he violated the "Mann Act" which was proved he didn't). How on earth do you know more will come out? You only hope more will come out, you have concrete proof just silly comparisons from individuals in the past that have nothing to do with each other. When individuals start making assumption they tend to twist the facts to fit there narrative. You making a thread with not concrete facts is innuendo and pointless.

I didn't make the thread stupid and I'll make sure to PM you an I told you so when more comes out. Until then see ya later homeboy.

Back