Will all this negativity break Jon or will it motivate him to be even greater?

I didn't make the thread stupid and I'll make sure to PM you an I told you so when more comes out. Until then see ya later homeboy.

Ok chump you made a post technically, and I will make sure to PM you when nothing comes out see u m

So you think it will end here? nothing to see here move on. No big deal.

Jon Jones goes to rehab for coke. His abnormally low T/E ratios mean nothing. Once rehab is over its business as usual.

You are very naive, trolling or dumb. I never said one bad word about Jones this whole thread or any other thread. Then you assume I have a crusade against the guy.

When all I said was there will be more to the story that will come out that we do not know about and gave examples in history of other athletes/1 celebrity that have fallen down the rabbit hole after stories surfaced post the initial incident. When more stories came out. Really I dont know how you can be right and me wrong or vice versa. It's all fucking speculation at this point.

I never said that noting will come out all I said was let it play out and let the facts speak for themselves. You making posts on something you have not facts about is embarrassing and you are making a fool out of yourself when someone calls you on it.

I never said that noting will come out all I said was let it play out and let the facts speak for themselves. You making posts on something you have not facts about is embarrassing and you are making a fool out of yourself when someone calls you on it.

Oh you said more than that. In fact you came in swinging.

Go reread the thread. There are others that agreed with me about the possibility. Are we all right, am I wrong. Time will tell dude....time will tell.

Back