Will all this negativity break Jon or will it motivate him to be even greater?

Takamine86

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Break?
jone-jones-toe.gif

or Great?
Cain-and-Bones-have-a-staredown.png

Taking away his PEDs will break him like it broke the PRIDE fighters coming over from Japan.

Hard to say. We need to know more about the whole situation before you can draw a conclusion about his future.

Dude might as well retire.

He already cleared out the division.

Oh wait... Only GSP can do that with impunity.

Maybe it'll motivate him to take even more drugs to numb the pain.

I think more will come out that we do not know about yet and this will unfold into an even worse scandal.

I think he is screwed. This story is just warming up. People will start talking now. Shit will come out of the wood works.

Jones thrives of this shit. It's like he was born to piss people off.

It might just be in his best intetest to chill the fuck out for a while though. This is too much. The guy cant even enjoy his victory.

Expect a sex tape to be released soon. + A dramatic divorce because his wife is not the woman in the tape.

He might appear in the dr Phil show :)

I think more will come out that we do not know about yet and this will unfold into an even worse scandal.

I think he is screwed. This story is just warming up. People will start talking now. Shit will come out of the wood works.

This is where I have been I first heard. I think the Bones we knew is done.

The media things won't make a difference. but i can see Jones breaking down in a few years and losing a step or 2 he's going the way many boxers did his story isn't something new.
Also if the AC does a CIR test and he tests psoitive (not saying he would for sure) he might lose something like many who tested positive for steroids but not necessarily and who knwos if they will do a test and that even if they do he will test positive

I agree that more and more will come out about him as well.

I know it didn't take a genius to guess this even two years ago, but I said that it was obvious that he was fake and that he should abandon his church going humble facade and go full Mayweather.

Mayweather was "Pretty Boy" and it didn't fit because he kept getting domestic violence and other issues tearing down that smiling Olympian image. So he turned into "Money" with brash, I'm the GOAT, burning money image and he turned out to be more popular/infamous than ever.

If Jones go that route, he'll be just fine. If he tries to stick to the clean image, he'll get attacked and investigated so much for every mistake he will continue to make outside the cage.

This is where I have been I first heard. I think the Bones we knew is done.

Look at the Roger Clemens and Lance Armstrong controversies. Those stories did not end well and they were more well known athletes than Jones. When stories like this break you see stuff start to come out for weeks after. See Bill Cosby. Did anyone really expect Cosby would be accused of pudding his pop where it didn't belong by 30 different women. Some are fakes obviously but there is truth to these accusations.

Quite honestly I hope for the latter. He's a grade-A dick and that's why I am not a fan. If he got clean (in any sense applicable) and rose back to being just as good as ever.... it would be hard not to be a fan.

he seems to thrive on being the anti-hero, so I doubt it will affect him in any way, shape or form.

Look at the Roger Clemens and Lance Armstrong controversies. Those stories did not end well and they were more well known athletes than Jones. When stories like this break you see stuff start to come out for weeks after. See Bill Cosby. Did anyone really expect Cosby would be accused of pudding his pop where it didn't belong by 30 different women. Some are fakes obviously but there is truth to these accusations.

Yep. Something big is swimming under the surface of this story. Just like pretty much every other story that breaks after years of smoke.

You don't know that, that's just what you hope because you don't like Jones and the only way to beat him is out of the ring ala Jack Johnson.

Back