Will a "Brawler" ever be champ again?

Because boxers and brawlers, believe it or not both use their hands. Amazing hey ?

Not really, boxers does not equal to brawlers, take Edger for example, is he a brawler? It's better to say a fighter prefers to brawl rather than say boxing equals to brawling. You can use boxing and be technical with it.

'see how easily my brother takes the brawler to the floor...'

Jimi Manuwa

What, Manuwa, seriously?

I can't see him ever beating Jones, Rashad, Gustafsson and Davis.

Slightly off-topic, but I think you should check out the Swedish LHW prospect, Max Nunes. He's like a more polished and a younger version of Manuwa. Hopefully we'll see him in the UFC.

Not really, boxers does not equal to brawlers, take Edger for example, is he a brawler? It's better to say a fighter prefers to brawl rather than say boxing equals to brawling. You can use boxing and be technical with it.

He's just saying it's the closest thing to a brawler. And I'm sure there's a lot of high caliber kickboxers/boxers with solid technique but end up brawling in the pocket with wild looping punches with great success.

You honestly believe Nick Diaz has a chance to beat GSP. Shake my head.

Shake it all you want sugar tits, he does have a chance. Somewhere in the 20-25% region is a reasonable estimate.

If Anderson retires soon or gives up his belt, Vitor MIGHT have a chance to win it. Vitor does have solid boxing, but mostly relies on power and hand speed during "wild" exchanges.

Shogun IS a brawler, at least the past few years.

What, Manuwa, seriously?

I can't see him ever beating Jones, Rashad, Gustafsson and Davis.

Slightly off-topic, but I think you should check out the Swedish LHW prospect, Max Nunes. He's like a more polished and a younger version of Manuwa. Hopefully we'll see him in the UFC.

Jimi trains with Davis so them two won't fight. Jimi is the p4p hardest hitter in the UFC imo. He touches you you go to sleep nobody will out MMA JbJ for the next 30 years somebody like Manuwa has the best chance of landing that left hook and putting him in intensive care.

If he keeps fighting like his last 3, Maynard.

It's technical TS, not that atrocious spelling. Anyways, I think probably not, the sport has evolved too much I think.

Back