Will a "Brawler" ever be champ again?

AndyGoaty**

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Seem like no current Brawlers can make it currently and everyone is moving towards being techicle or "Grinders". Last Brawler we had as a champ was Shogun at LHW.

23-ChanSungJungWEC51w_68151_display_image.jpg

leben gave me hope during his streak. but unfortunately, no.

Yes, it is always possible. Not hugely likely, but possible.

I don't believe so. Especially since, "You're not the champ 'til you defend it".

Nick Diaz, maybe.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

I think Eddie Alvarez could beat Ben Henderson if they were to ever face off. Alvarez has been in some brawls over the years.

I don't believe so. Especially since, "You're not the champ 'til you defend it".
Man fuck that Shogun, Rashad and Forrest paid their dues.
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
I laughed harder at Zombie

I think Eddie Alvarez could beat Ben Henderson if they were to ever face off. Alvarez has been in some brawls over the years.

Are you serious? Benson doesn't get tired and Eddie gasses after two rounds.

Figure it out.

Are you serious? Benson doesn't get tired and Eddie gasses after two rounds.

Figure it out.

Benson doesn't have power in his hands either. Michael Chandler brought the fight to Eddie and that's why he gassed. Eddie did just fine for 5 rounds against Pat Curran. He's no Benson, but not a slouch either.

Not saying Eddie would easily beat Benson, but he would definitely have the best shot of any brawler in the UFC of pulling out the victory.

Seem like no current Brawlers can make it currently and everyone is moving towards being techicle or "Grinders". Last Brawler we had as a champ was Shogun at LHW.

I wouldn't describe Shogun as a Brawler...

Benson doesn't have power in his hands either. Michael Chandler brought the fight to Eddie and that's why he gassed. Eddie did just fine for 5 rounds against Pat Curran. He's no Benson, but not a slouch either.

Not saying Eddie would easily beat Benson, but he would definitely have the best shot of any brawler in the UFC of pulling out the victory.

did alvarez decide to sign with UFC?

Back