Will 2019 be the year another Mexican wins a championship?

Well mexicans are usually racist as fuck to the black americans. Maybe clean up their own racism before complaining about people being racist against them
I like how you, as a white person, are trying to accuse one minority of being racist to another minority when we all know that white people are the biggest racists in the world. Trying to make these accusations in order to divide and conquer. I see what you are trying to do.

Well mexicans are usually racist as fuck to the black americans. Maybe clean up their own racism before complaining about people being racist against them
You see you are calling Mexican Americans, "Mexicans."

you have it totally wrong btw. African Americans commit more crimes against latinos than whites, despite being a fraction of the white population, mean while latino on black crime is proportional. If having racism in your community disqualifies one group from complaining about racism then African Americans should not speak at all about it.

Last edited:
Cejudo and ferguson are americans. You gonna say a german was champ when weidman was champ for example?

as an american of mexican-decent, it's frustrating lol. at some point, society is going to eventually view people who look hispanic as american at face value. the italians had to go through the same a century before.

Unless Cejudo calls himself Mexican (I haven't heard him say it) calling him Mexican is unacceptable. He's an American and represented the US in the Olympics.
If he ever does, it will be in third person.

I like how all the white people here want to claim these Mexican Americans as theirs when they win championships, but want them out of the border when they just want to have a better life. Hypocrisy much? Can't have your cake and eat it too.
Yep that's true

Kelvin Gastelum.

Then Cain Velasquez.

200w.gif

I like how you, as a white person, are trying to accuse one minority of being racist to another minority when we all know that white people are the biggest racists in the world. Trying to make these accusations in order to divide and conquer. I see what you are trying to do.
Lol "white people are the biggest racists kn the world" thats some racist shit to say homo. I like how you also call yourselvs minority but the real minority in the world the white people dont complain like that. We do shit.

<{Joewithit}>
Tony Ferguson’s the type of guy that dips his balls in canola oil before he makes an omelette.
<HisEye><Goldie11>
Tony Ferguson's the type of guy to look at a bruised apple and say “Who did this to you?”

2019 ALL MEXICAN AMERICAN CHAMPS

125- Cejudo (Benavidez honorable mention
135- Cruz (Recovers from shoulder surgery, gets instant title shot and beats TJ just like last time)
145- Ortega (Holloway moves up)
155- Ferguson (Gaetje Honorable Mention)
170- Nick Diaz (Long shot but could get gifted title shot and matches up against Woodley as good as anyone)
185- Gastelum
205- Dominick Reyes
HW- Cain (DC retires)

All these guys are at least Half Mexican (American). IDGAF that they are "American", they are Mexican-American and identify as such.

Lol "white people are the biggest racists kn the world" thats some racist shit to say homo. I like how you also call yourselvs minority but the real minority in the world the white people dont complain like that. We do shit.

No point in arguing with you anymore since it is obvious you're one of those closet white supremacists. If you REALLY think white people are the real minorities, you are just lying to yourself. And white people do complain...like A LOT. You guys just have your heads stuck deep up your asses to even realize.

No point in arguing with you anymore since it is obvious you're one of those closet white supremacists. If you REALLY think white people are the real minorities, you are just lying to yourself. And white people do complain...like A LOT. You guys just have your heads stuck deep up your asses to even realize.
Lmao sure. Thats why my girl is half gambian half norwegian. I have a son with her. You just a retard. Look at amount of white people in the world compared to other races. Whites are minority. Now its also the new thing to be racist to white people but that gonna backfire hard. White people can take it for a while until shit explodes lol. You guys with your bullshit are actually making white people proud again and want to protect their race.

I doubt he beats Khabib
Just like I doubt someone with the last name FERGUSON, and speaks English and lives in America is Mexican.

Lmao sure. Thats why my girl is half gambian half norwegian. I have a son with her. You just a retard. Look at amount of white people in the world compared to other races. Whites are minority. Now its also the new thing to be racist to white people but that gonna backfire hard. White people can take it for a while until shit explodes lol. You guys with your bullshit are actually making white people proud again and want to protect their race.
Uh...you can be a racist and still be dating, married to, or even have kids with a person outside your skin color. In fact, most closet racist use their significant other as a shield by saying, "I can't be racist, my gf/wife is *insert race that isn't white*!" For example, white males who fetishize Asian women are notorious for this. Richard Spencer is an alt right white supremacists who have dated numerous Asian women. Thomas Jefferson has had sex with a good number of his own slaves. So don't try to say the tired old "I'm not racist, my wife is half gambian half norwegian."

Uh...you can be a racist and still be dating, married to, or even have kids with a person outside your skin color. In fact, most closet racist use their significant other as a shield by saying, "I can't be racist, my gf/wife is *insert race that isn't white*!" For example, white males who fetishize Asian women are notorious for this. Richard Spencer is an alt right white supremacists who have dated numerous Asian women. Thomas Jefferson has had sex with a good number of his own slaves. So don't try to say the tired old "I'm not racist, my wife is half gambian half norwegian."
Lol i was waiting for this reply. Could have written it myself lol. Standard sjw outraged transexual genderbinary script

Back