Will 2019 be the year another Mexican wins a championship?

Cejudo and ferguson are americans. You gonna say a german was champ when weidman was champ for example?

Yeah but life is not black and white. Weidman didn't claim that nationality. Ferguson and Cejudo always bring "la Raza" topic, doesn't matter the reason (most probably publicity) but the fact of the matter is that they are claiming to be related to other country.
Now they shouldn't call themselves a Mexican American because by definition is to have both nationalities, yes is possible, Im both American citizen and Mexican citizen, I can vote in both countries.

Yeah but life is not black and white. Weidman didn't claim that nationality. Ferguson and Cejudo always bring "la Raza" topic, doesn't matter the reason (most probably publicity) but the fact of the matter is that they are claiming to be related to other country.
Now they shouldn't call themselves a Mexican American because by definition is to have both nationalities, yes is possible, Im both American citizen and Mexican citizen, I can vote in both countries.
Thats fucked up that they let u vote in 2 countries lol. Also its treacherous to claim another country then the one who saved your ass. Thats just me tho, i like loyalty

This thread is all about American champs so far. Where are the Mexicans?

Cejudo is Spanish that's what he speaks, get an education

Thats fucked up that they let u vote in 2 countries lol. Also its treacherous to claim another country then the one who saved your ass. Thats just me tho, i like loyalty

Is not. Pretty common thing specially in Europe. But that's true, maybe about 98% of Mexicans that move to the U.S, including dreamers and second generations did that to have a better life. They don't want to know anything about Mexico no more. My case is different, my family in Mexico is wealthy, I need them, I still need Mexico, I moved to study and then yeah you know i married... Im middle class in California, wealthy in Mexico. Anyways, yes, legally you can have both, but 99% of people don't need it, I need it, actually I just got a loan in Mexico not to long ago, and because the dollar is always higher than pesos and I'm paying in pesos, the interested is peanuts, the loan is basically free

Is not. Pretty common thing specially in Europe. But that's true, maybe about 98% of Mexicans that move to the U.S, including dreamers and second generations did that to have a better life. They don't want to know anything about Mexico no more. My case is different, my family in Mexico is wealthy, I need them, I still need Mexico, I moved to study and then yeah you know i married... Im middle class in California, wealthy in Mexico. Anyways, yes, legally you can have both, but 99% of people don't need it, I need it, actually I just got a loan in Mexico not to long ago, and because the dollar is always higher than pesos and I'm paying in pesos, the interested is peanuts, the loan is basically free
Good for you being the 1% in Mexico. Sounds like you got it made:)

Good for you being the 1% in Mexico. Sounds like you got it made:)

Yeah man. What's crazy is that many Mexicans are treated pretty badly in Mexico and are called names like Indigena (native) all the time man, and "nacos" which is like an ignorant poor person. If you want to call something racist that's pure racism a Mexican insulting other Mexicans. I'm not like that but believe me and yet unconsciously these words come to my mind whenever I'm mad with some other Mexican.
Mexicans are well treated in the U.S and I don't like Trump for other reasons but his comments about Mexicans are like softer everyday opinions of many Mexicans about other Mexicans

Yeah man. What's crazy is that most Mexicans are treaded pretty badly in Mexico and are called names like Indigena (native) all the time man, and "nacos" which is like an ignorant poor person. If you want to call something racist that's racist Mexicana insulting other Mexicans. I'm not like that but believe me and yet unconsciously does terms come to my mind whenever I'm mad with some other Mexican.
Mexicans are well treated in the U.S and I don't like Trump for other reasons but his comments about Mexicans are like softer everyday opinion of some Mexicans about other Mexicans
Indigena is a slur in mexico? Thats some selfhating bullshit right there

Does that make Frank (frank alisio juarez III) Shamrock the first mexican champ?

there was also tito and cain. How many Mexican's have won titles?

maybe we need walls more than belts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back