Will 2019 be the year another Mexican wins a championship?

Indigena is a slur in mexico? Thats some selfhating bullshit right there

100% sometimes is used "Indio" as the shorter version, "Indios nacos" or "pinche Indio".
What's even funnier are the Mexican femenists in the U.S, they are now in heaven and keep complaining about nothing. Dont get me started about women in Mexico, but yeah, you see my point and I agree this guys should be proud Americans, absolutely.

100% sometimes is used "Indio" as the shorter version, "Indios nacos" or "pinche Indio".
What's even funnier are the Mexican femenists in the U.S, they are now in heaven and keep complaining about nothing. Dont get me started about women in Mexico, but yeah, you see my point and I agree this guys should be proud Americans, absolutely.
I watched a meeting with the actors from blood in blood out. One of the guys who wanted to play miklo, the half american half mexican was a guy they referred to as puro indio and they laughed about it but it did not seem disrespectfull. Thanks for the info.

There has never been a Mexican UFC champ

You have to be from Mexico if you want to be a Mexican

ortega is of mexican descent and i think he will get a belt at some point.

I watched a meeting with the actors from blood in blood out. One of the guys who wanted to play miklo, the half american half mexican was a guy they referred to as puro indio and they laughed about it but it did not seem disrespectfull. Thanks for the info.
Yeah took me 5 minutes to found examples. This is the Mexican actress who was invited to the Oscars for the movie ROMA.
As you can see the other Mexicans comments.

Titania Evil
Primero que le enseñen español. Y que hace esa india que no esta limpiando mi baño?

"First she should learn proper Spanish, why this native is not cleaning my bathroom?

Another Mexican lady wrote:
"Pobre Marina de tavira con toda una trayectoria ni la mencionan y esta FEA PRIETA la nominan"

Pobre is poor as poberty, fea is ugly , and prieta is nigg3r.

Yeah took me 5 minutes to found examples. This is the Mexican actress who was invited to the Oscars for the movie ROMA.
As you can see the other Mexicans comments.

Titania Evil
Primero que le enseñen español. Y que hace esa india que no esta limpiando mi baño?

"First she should learn proper Spanish, why this native is not cleaning my bathroom?

A Mexican lady wrote:
"Pobre Marina de tavira con toda una trayectoria ni la mencionan y esta FEA PRIETA la nominan"

Pobre is poor as poberty, fea is ugly , and prieta is nigg3r.

Looks like a little cutie to me. That sucks tho that mexicans are that racist to eachother. Dont most mexicans have indio blood? Selfhating is one of the worst things

Unless Cejudo calls himself Mexican (I haven't heard him say it) calling him Mexican is unacceptable. He's an American and represented the US in the Olympics.

Ufc not street fights

Maybe Dana can just follow around the Diaz brothers with cameras and when they start fighting in the streets again quickly erect an octagon around them. I feel like that the only feasible way to see them fight again.

Looks like a little cutie to me. That sucks tho that mexicans are that racist to eachother. Dont most mexicans have indio blood? Selfhating is one of the worst things

Nah that's an stereotype. There are a lot of white Mexicans, you be surprised, specially in Mexico City, Monterey and Guadalajara. people from other poor cities come to this big cities to work.
My flight just landed, nice talking to you

Nah that's an stereotype. There are a lot of white Mexicans, you be surprised, specially in Mexico City, Monterey and Guadalajara. people from other poor cities come to this big cities to work.
My flight just landed, nice talking to you
I know there are a lot of white spanish mexicans but i thought most of them had atleast one ancestor that banged an indio. Have a nice flight bro. Thx for the info

Mexican Americans deal with alot of racism and havent been accepted as Americans despite being here forever. White and Black AMericans still call Mexican Americans, "mexicans" as if they are citizens of another country.

I like how all the white people here want to claim these Mexican Americans as theirs when they win championships, but want them out of the border when they just want to have a better life. Hypocrisy much? Can't have your cake and eat it too.

I like how all the white people here want to claim these Mexican Americans as theirs when they win championships, but want them out of the border when they just want to have a better life. Hypocrisy much? Can't have your cake and eat it too.
Im white from norway and dont claim them but from the outside looking in they are representing the US as americans. Americans are not white. They they biggest immigrant country in the world, everyone is mixed with something there

Mexican Americans deal with alot of racism and havent been accepted as Americans despite being here forever. White and Black AMericans still call Mexican Americans, "mexicans" as if they are citizens of another country.
Well mexicans are usually racist as fuck to the black americans. Maybe clean up their own racism before complaining about people being racist against them

His parents are both from Mexico City and they came to the US illegally. He is American (though Trump wants that to change), of Mexican lineage. I don't know if they OP added in "descendent" after this post was published but I feel like it's been obvious he meant Mexican blood not nationality. I just wanted to share his parents because I don't think most people posting in this thread know his story at all.

Back