Wilder vs Fury 2 Feb.22nd FOX/ESPN joined PPV

I think Fury will come out more aggressively. It seems logical to get the puncher on his back foot and make him think early.

But the thing is...i also feel that's a recipe for disaster.
I've been watching vids of Wilder and he's really working on his punch selection and output. Looks like he's making the exact adjustments he needs to make.

Wilder by KO this time.

He won’t be as desperate this time. He’ll set it up rather than throwing when massively out of range. He’s lucky that Tyson didn’t make him pay when he did that. Other guys in the top 10 potentially can make him pay.
I think he has to hurt wilder this time round. He has to give wilder some food for thought and hurt him early. The closer we get to the fight the more I think he has to take the fight to wilder. We all know he’s not gonna do that
Lord help everyone if Wilder is ever able to set his punches up with his jab consistently.

I've been watching vids of Wilder and he's really working on his punch selection and output. Looks like he's making the exact adjustments he needs to make.

Wilder by KO this time.
Remember Zac's advice, never bet on a fighter getting old over night.

i rwatched the fury vs wlad fight … crazy that wlad wasnt able to bully fury in the clinch.

fury even said " hes weak … hes weak"

furys raw strength is legit

he’s an idiot and a piece of shit. I thought he was pretty condescending considering the rest of the panel actually have far more experience than he does. He talked a whole lot of nonsense as well

He certainly minded his manners towards Haye when they were seated at the same table earlier....lmao.

he’s an idiot and a piece of shit. I thought he was pretty condescending considering the rest of the panel actually have far more experience than he does. He talked a whole lot of nonsense as well
He strikes me as a bit of an asswipe, too.

He certainly minded his manners towards Haye when they were seated at the same table earlier....lmao.

Lol at Lennox Lewis being afraid of that clown. He was a legit tomato can.

Anyone else think AJ is an easier fight for Fury than Fury fighting Wilder?

Hard to say.

I could be convinced of this more than the other way around though...

I think Joshua is a good boxer-puncher type but he seems to connect best at midrange. Fury is better moving around and can theoretically either be at range or clinching with no in between.

Seems like he could take more of Joshuas strengths away by naturally doing what he does....with Wilder i just really don't like having to both survive and outbox Wilder from Wilders range for 36 minutes. We saw what happened in 2018...this time i think Fury stays hit

I think AJ-Fury would be much more competitive and closer in nature than most believe. When you actually break it down AJ does have some advantages and even where he's at a disadvantage he should be able to hold his own. Like Yacob said at mid range he's better than Fury undoubtedly and on the inside his combination of size, physical strength, power, and punch selection would be an interesting test for Fury. Even out at range he may be able to do much better than some would expect given his jab is a bit underrated IMO and he moves well.

If Tyson really did jerk off 7 times a day while training I'd fancy Wilder to KO him.
There's a reason boxers go a month or so without sex leading up to a fight. All energy is going into destroying the other man. Like two bucks fighting life or death over the doe.

There's just no way I see a guy who's been whacking off that much having the primal energy/aggression needed.
I'm conscious of the fact i'm a straight man worrying over how much he masturbates. But there it is.

If Tyson really did jerk off 7 times a day while training I'd fancy Wilder to KO him.
There's a reason boxers go a month or so without sex leading up to a fight. All energy is going into destroying the other man. Like two bucks fighting life or death over the doe.

There's just no way I see a guy who's been whacking off that much having the primal energy/aggression needed.
I'm conscious of the fact i'm a straight man worrying over how much he masturbates. But there it is.
I am pretty sure that comments and the hands in petrol where just for the headlines.....3 times a day maybe but not 7 come on!

I am pretty sure that comments and the hands in petrol where just for the headlines.....3 times a day maybe but not 7 come on!
He says a lot of odd stuff to the media and then the next time he's interviewed he does a 180 and completely contradicts himself. I stopped listening to most of the things that come out of his mouth nowadays.

He says a lot of odd stuff to the media and then the next time he's interviewed he does a 180 and completely contradicts himself. I stopped listening to most of the things that come out of his mouth nowadays.
....I wouldn't stop listening.....most of it (these days) is fairly amusing

I saw a documentary about Gypsy bare knuckle fighters and that was like a common thing for the older ones to do. Soak hands in gasoline to make them harder. So I wouldn't be surprised if true.

I think Fury will come out more aggressively. It seems logical to get the puncher on his back foot and make him think early.

But the thing is...i also feel that's a recipe for disaster.

yeah it’s a catch 22 situation either way.

He talks utter rubbish most of the time. He’s on a winde up imo. Didn’t he claim to give his purse for the first wilder fight to charity?

Back