Wilder vs aj who has the edge

What the? Dude has retired and unretired like three times in the past several months.

edit. He knows Joshua ain’t taking this fight, there is no away his management lets him anywhere near Tyson or Deontay for a year or two. I don’t get his point doing this? I’m a fan of Tysons but this stuff is growing tiresome.

I think AJ can be looking to cash out at this point. Both fights would still sell. All 3 are still a draw. AJ had enough success against Usyk this time to feel like it was maybe a gameplan error. AJ seems like he has other skills and attributes to where he can maybe get some TV , endorsement work, modeling, or broadcasting career post ring career.

However, this is just typical Fury chaos theory. Annoying. Rest of the division should just ignore him if he refuses to fight Usyk and wants to play games.
Some great HW fights to make still for once besides waiting on the top 3 old guard to fight eachother.

What the? Dude has retired and unretired like three times in the past several months.

edit. He knows Joshua ain’t taking this fight, there is no away his management lets him anywhere near Tyson or Deontay for a year or two. I don’t get his point doing this? I’m a fan of Tysons but this stuff is growing tiresome.

he’d take the fight in a heartbeat if there was any chance that this could happen next. You do know that they actually signed to fight this time last year? I doubt Joshua would want to spend 2 years beating up contenders, in the hope he gets another shot at a title before he’s too old. If so he may as well retire now

isn’t fury supposed to be fighting usyk for all the marbles?? We all know thats the fight that’s gonna happen next

Wilder on the other hand will be super dangerous well into his 40s with his style based on absolutely nothing but crazy power if he wants to fight that long.

Wilder said last month he's going to retire at 40.

he’d take the fight in a heartbeat if there was any chance that this could happen next. You do know that they actually signed to fight this time last year? I doubt Joshua would want to spend 2 years beating up contenders, in the hope he gets another shot at a title before he’s too old. If so he may as well retire now

isn’t fury supposed to be fighting usyk for all the marbles?? We all know thats the fight that’s gonna happen next
Usyk said he wants to heal up and won't be fighting this year.

People quick to jump on Fury when its Uysk that says he doesn't want to fight this year

Usyk said he wants to heal up and won't be fighting this year.

how often does fury fight? There’s 4 months left of the year so the chances are it wouldn’t be this year anyway. Does anyone really believe that he’s gonna fight Joshua next? It’s nonsense, he’ll fight usyk next. It’s the only fight that matters at the moment, for the most amount of money and both of their legacies

how often does fury fight? There’s 4 months left of the year so the chances are it wouldn’t be this year anyway. Does anyone really believe that he’s gonna fight Joshua next? It’s nonsense, he’ll fight usyk next. It’s the only fight that matters at the moment, for the most amount of money and both of their legacies
yeah he's all over the place but in the video he says he wants it this year

yeah he's all over the place but in the video he says he wants it this year

I don’t think anyone believes anything he says anymore. Everything’s taken with a pinch of salt, or at least should be. If he really does want a fight in between then it’s the obvious choice financially, and for his legacy. I’m just not gonna believe anything until we are past the stage of fury spouting off on Twitter

People quick to jump on Fury when its Uysk that says he doesn't want to fight this year

If Usyk agrees for February/March of next year, it's a fantastic time. It would be in maximum 5 months time from now. Not so long, for the first undisputed title fight in 22 years and the first undisputed undefeated vs undefeated title fight since Bowe vs Holyfield. Plus I'm sure there are investors like Saudis ready to invest big money for this. If Fury needs a tune up with a swedish or a german taxi driver he should say it. If for a month or two month time difference refuses the Usyk fight, it's a bad look. Very bad look.

I think AJ can be looking to cash out at this point. Both fights would still sell. All 3 are still a draw. AJ had enough success against Usyk this time to feel like it was maybe a gameplan error. AJ seems like he has other skills and attributes to where he can maybe get some TV , endorsement work, modeling, or broadcasting career post ring career.

However, this is just typical Fury chaos theory. Annoying. Rest of the division should just ignore him if he refuses to fight Usyk and wants to play games.
Some great HW fights to make still for once besides waiting on the top 3 old guard to fight eachother.

maybe, but is Hearn ready to end the run?

I hope your right. As I said above, I just can’t see Hearn advising him to take this one.

why youse thinking Wild one beats Usyk?

Well, even AJ connected on Usyk a couple of times, and we saw Wilder connect on Fury. It stands to reason Wilder can connect on Usyk, and I'm not sure Usyk could get up from that.

But then again, I don't know shit about boxing.

That's only because the turnaround is too quick. He said he needs a couple months off to heal up and spend time with his family. You do realize the guy just came off the front lines to beat AJ again only a couple weeks ago? He doesn't think December is possible and it was always going to be a longshot in the first place. Early next year is much more realistic for an undisputed showdown with Fury. The Saudis are already looking at February.

I hope your right. As I said above, I just can’t see Hearn advising him to take this one.

Joshua already responded saying he’ll be ready for December. The fight is potentially in, But he wants to do it via his team rather than on Twitter! I think this is trying to firm up whether this is an offer for the fight from fury, or more bullshit to get media attention, which imo it is

Joshua/hearn aren’t gonna turn it down if it is genuine. They’d be literally shooting themselves in the foot. I don’t think it’s genuine at all, he could be fighting for the undisputed in February, but not if he fights Joshua in December.

Last edited:
That's only because the turnaround is too quick. He said he needs a couple months off to heal up and spend time with his family. You do realize the guy just came off the front lines to beat AJ again only a couple weeks ago? He doesn't think December is possible and it was always going to be a longshot in the first place. Early next year is much more realistic for an undisputed showdown with Fury. The Saudis are already looking at February.

i don’t disagree but fury is saying he wants to fight again this year and uysk doesn’t but it’s fury getting the stick

Joshua already responded saying he’ll be ready for December. The fight is potentially in, But he wants to do it via his team rather than on Twitter! I think this is trying to firm up whether this is an offer for the fight from fury, or more bullshit to get in the media

Joshua/hearn aren’t gonna turn it down if it is genuine. They’d be literally shooting themselves in the foot
It would be a huge money fight for sure so no way AJ / Hearn turn it down IF it is genuine which let’s be honest is anyones guess

Well, even AJ connected on Usyk a couple of times, and we saw Wilder connect on Fury. It stands to reason Wilder can connect on Usyk, and I'm not sure Usyk could get up from that.

But then again, I don't know shit about boxing.

Fury is hittable and He’s been down a few times. Usyk is quicker, better feet and he hasn’t got a huge fuckin head like Tyson. He’s gonna be a lot harder to nail clean than fury. I’ve seen him hurt once in his whole career against gassiev. He gets hit but very rarely clean.

His constant movement means wilder will be constantly resetting his feet. If he’s doing that he’s not throwing the right hand. Usyk is a nightmare for wilder, I think even fury is an easier fight. He’d have him falling over his feet the whole fight

imo Usyk is the toughest fight for all of these guys, and fury is he only one that can beat Usyk

Last edited:
i don’t disagree but fury is saying he wants to fight again this year and uysk doesn’t but it’s fury getting the stick

do people believe that this is a real offer? He’s gonna fight this year and potentially in February? I very much doubt it. And this is Tyson mouthing off on Twitter, is this a serious offer. Joshua has responded so I’m sure we’ll find out soon, but I don’t think this will happen this year/prior to Usyk fight

do people believe that this is a real offer? He’s gonna fight this year and potentially in February? I very much doubt it. And this is Tyson mouthing off on Twitter, is this a serious offer. Joshua has responded so I’m sure we’ll find out soon, but I don’t think this will happen this year/prior to Usyk fight
I think it's probably a serious offer for a couple reasons. Previously AJ & Fury already had a signed contract to fight for the undisputed championship. That was until the judge doing the arbitration ruled that Fury owed Wilder the trilogy. So, they've already worked together before to make the fight even though it never transpired for legal reasons. The other reason I believe Fury's serious is because he wants to one-up Usyk by facing a mutual opponent, one that happens to be Usyk's best win in the division. If he beats AJ, particularly if he does it more impressively, then I think he'll attempt to use it as leverage at the table in future negotiations with Usyk. He'll likely be asking for 60/40 or 55/45 compared to the 50/50 split previously proposed. I think Fury fights AJ next which will delay the undisputed showdown with Usyk a few months longer.

Back