Wilder vs aj who has the edge

I think it's probably a serious offer for a couple reasons. Previously AJ & Fury already had a signed contract to fight for the undisputed championship. That was until the judge doing the arbitration ruled that Fury owed Wilder the trilogy. So, they've already worked together before to make the fight even though it never transpired for legal reasons. The other reason I believe Fury's serious is because he wants to one-up Usyk by facing a mutual opponent, one that happens to be Usyk's best win in the division. If he beats AJ, particularly if he does it more impressively, then I think he'll attempt to use it as leverage at the table in future negotiations with Usyk. He'll likely be asking for 60/40 or 55/45 compared to the 50/50 split previously proposed. I think Fury fights AJ next which will delay the undisputed showdown with Usyk a few months longer.

Id be more than happy for the Joshua fight this year as long as the fight with Usyk happens early spring. With everything that’s going on with Usyk he’ll probably appreciate a longer layoff, but I’m very sceptical about all of this because it’s fury and he’s unpredictable to say the least

fair play to fury if he does though. He can beat all his rivals, claim all the belts, cement his legacy and be retired for good within a year

Id be more than happy for the Joshua fight this year as long as the fight with Usyk happens early spring. With everything that’s going on with Usyk he’ll probably appreciate a longer layoff, but I’m very sceptical about all of this because it’s fury and he’s unpredictable to say the least

fair play to fury if he does though. He can beat all his rivals, claim all the belts, cement his legacy and be retired for good within a year
I think the fury / uysk fight could happen April won’t be too hot there then

The thing with Wilder that not many people acknowledge but is blatantly obvious is that he has relied heavily on his own chin and his athletic attributes to compensate for clear defensive flaws.

Man is now nearly 37 and has just been beaten senseless in consecutive Fury losses so his chin will likely be far more suspect moving forward.

The whole 'get pieced up for 7 rounds and then find a killshot' strategy will become increasingly unsustainable as he will be less likely to survive the initial piecing up.

People act like his future opponents can only decision him and that he has 12 rounds to find a shot, and ignore the fact that there is a huge chance that we will start seeing him get starched early himself.
Feel like anyone who has watched Wilder realizes he relies on his power, his chin, and carrying those deep into the fights.

at least he didnt scatter the wbc belt across the floor like the others lol

Feel like anyone who has watched Wilder realizes he relies on his power, his chin, and carrying those deep into the fights.

Yes, it's 'blatantly obvious', as I said. I said the chin and athleticism factors aren't often 'acknowledged' which wasn't meant as a direct synonym of 'realize' - it was a deliberate choice of words. The fact everyone understands and takes them for granted is the point.

Many people just assume he can continie to rely on these things, the same as his power, and fail to acknowledge the obvious reasons why this is now actually questionable.

Yes, it's 'blatantly obvious', as I said. I said the chin and athleticism factors aren't often 'acknowledged' which wasn't meant as a direct synonym of 'realize' - it was a deliberate choice of words. The fact everyone understands and takes them for granted is the point.

Many people just assume he can continie to rely on these things, the same as his power, and fail to acknowledge the obvious reasons why this is now actually questionable.
Its blatantly obvious that everyone acknowledges these things so I dont know why youre writing novels about people not acknowledging these things.

And pretty much all conversation around Wilder has some sort of “depending what he has left after the Fury fights” in it.

Its blatantly obvious that everyone acknowledges these things so I dont know why youre writing novels about people not acknowledging these things.

And pretty much all conversation around Wilder has some sort of “depending what he has left after the Fury fights” in it.

The point of the first post was clear enough to at least some others. I don't know why it seems to have upset you.

I just thought I'd help you out by explaining it again because I thought you might just be a little on the slow side. That you seem to think four sentences constitutes a 'novel' suggests that I might have underestimated the extent of my challenge.

The point of the first post was clear enough to at least some others. I don't know why it seems to have upset you.

I just thought I'd help you out by explaining it again because I thought you might just be a little on the slow side. That you seem to think four sentences constitutes a 'novel' suggests that I might have underestimated the extent of my challenge.
Not upset youre just sitting on some pedestal like literally everyone doesnt readily admit and see what Wilder relies on. Who are these people that supposedly dont acknowledge it?
The thing with Wilder that not many people acknowledge but is blatantly obvious is that he has relied heavily on his own chin and his athletic attributes to compensate for clear defensive flaws.

You seem to lack a lot of it.

Did the rematch happen? No

Did Wlad say he was done after that? Yes

Did Wlad come out of a lengthy layoff/ self stated retirement to get beat down by AJ? Yes

So he didnt retire after Fury fight? Glad youve corrected your error.

Back