Media Wilder Trashes Joshua After KO

• Thread starter Deleted member 545701
  • Start date
Well that's where a little research and facts would come into play.
Man, I don't want to argue. You might be right, but- it is hard to understand who actually is telling the truth. Everybody insist that he wants to fight the other guys and... nothing happens. I give credit to Wilder and Fury, because they've met and made some show, but this is all. Again- I don't know what is the truth, but as a fan want to see these guys fighting each other.

Man, I don't want to argue. You might be right, but- it is hard to understand who actually is telling the truth. Everybody insist that he wants to fight the other guys and... nothing happens. I give credit to Wilder and Fury, because they've met and made some show, but this is all. Again- I don't know what is the truth, but as a fan want to see these guys fighting each other.
I mean you can look it up if you want. Fury turned down a 60/40 deal because he wanted 50/50. That's been admitted by Fury. Wilder turned down a 3 fight $100m deal with DAZN with 2 of those fights being against Joshua because he wanted to build his brand more first. That's been admitted by Wilder.

I mean you can look it up if you want. Fury turned down a 60/40 deal because he wanted 50/50. That's been admitted by Fury. Wilder turned down a 3 fight $100m deal with DAZN with 2 of those fights being against Joshua because he wanted to build his brand more first. That's been admitted by Wilder.
Hmmm, interesting. I really hope that these guys will face each other and that would happen soon, not when they are 40- 50 years old and their only strong side is the experience.

Hmmm, interesting. I really hope that these guys will face each other and that would happen soon, not when they are 40- 50 years old and their only strong side is the experience.
It's gonna be at least a couple years yet. AJ has to get past Ruiz later this year, Fury is gonna have another fight after Schwarz this year that won't be against Wilder, Wilder is rematching Ortiz. They're all tied up for a while.

It's gonna be at least a couple years yet. AJ has to get past Ruiz later this year, Fury is gonna have another fight after Schwarz this year that won't be against Wilder, Wilder is rematching Ortiz. They're all tied up for a while.
Yes, you are right, we have to show some patience. And just imagine (quite impossible, but still theoretically possible) if they don't win their next matches. :(

Yes, you are right, we have to show some patience. And just imagine (quite impossible, but still theoretically possible) if they don't win their next matches. :(

LOL

Schwarz, Ortiz and Ruiz as the main guys......makes me shudder

LOL

Schwarz, Ortiz and Ruiz as the main guys......makes me shudder
I don't know anything about Schwarz, Ruiz seems nice, but I dunno if I could deal with Ortiz being the main guy. Mainly just because of @cuban23

Back