Media Wilder Trashes Joshua After KO

• Thread starter Deleted member 545701
  • Start date
Wilder furious his big money fight isn’t as big now as it was 25 minutes ago

I can't deny that, AJ looked like shit.

He’s right, we do know who was running from who and I bet he’s absolutely fking gutted that he ran now <Lmaoo>

Now we know who was running from who? You got idiots advising you Deontay.

You should have pressed for that fight before he got beat. Or you got beat. You have seemed as reluctant as he has.

Then why did Wilder always keep mentioning Joshua's name and saying he wants that fight badly?

Also what gifts? Wilder is the one who got a gift decision against Fury, LOL... Seems like he's talking about himself.

Yes wilder. I’m sure you are so happy from this result. Andy Ruiz Jr is now a bigger star than your grammatically impaired ass.

Wilder can shit on AJ all he wants, doesn’t change the fact that he just saw an 8 figure payday fly out the window.

Look. Deontay can't say shit. He's know he lost to Tyson in 2018. So, we should still be expecting a Wilder v AJ match. The winner to face the true HW champion, TYSON FURY!

Tyson Fury had a much classier response.

Shouldn't kick a man down when he is down. Low act.

Not a fan of this and im a huge wilder fan.

This would only be ok in my book if wilder goes on to knockout fury and AJ to solidify himself as the number one.

Lol shows Wilder's character.

I wouldn't be surprised if Ruiz upsets Wilder as well.

Lol shows Wilder's character.

I wouldn't be surprised if Ruiz upsets Wilder as well.

lol not really. his whole personality is an act. he is actually a nice guy, but wasnt getting any kind of buzz going so turned heel.

he is some family-type irl.

Real classy dude... it's HW shit happens. AJ can come back from this stronger.

Back