Media Wilder Trashes Joshua After KO

• Thread starter Deleted member 545701
  • Start date
Because that's irrelevant weaseling that doesn't strike at the heart of what i'm criticizing, which is the count.
Sure, the ref could give Fury a 1 minute count, and you can go ahead and go "But he just has to beat the ref's count, it doesn't have to actually be 10 seconds!" but that would be irrelevant.
How many people can actually count to 10 to the very millisecond? I'm talking about the actual rules of the sport and you're just making excuses. I've seen other videos that have him getting up with .10 of a second to spare as well with no early cut off. So, no. He didn't get knocked out and he did beat the 10 count.

How many people can actually count to 10 to the very millisecond? I'm talking about the actual rules of the sport and you're just making excuses. I've seen other videos that have him getting up with .10 of a second to spare as well with no early cut off. So, no. He didn't get knocked out and he did beat the 10 count.

Everytime I count it it's about 10 seconds, so no, he didn't get back up by 10. It doesn't really matter if he made Jack Reiss' count, who later admitted he gives Heavyweights more time to get up, what matters is he didn't make the actual 10 count.
Regardless, it's not like I'm actually making the argument that Fury lost the fight. It's just a counter-point to the silly retconning of the official decision. The result was a draw, they run it back early 2020 if all things go right.

Everytime I count it it's about 10 seconds, so no, he didn't get back up by 10. It doesn't really matter if he made Jack Reiss' count, who later admitted he gives Heavyweights more time to get up, what matters is he didn't make the actual 10 count.
Regardless, it's not like I'm actually making the argument that Fury lost the fight. It's just a counter-point to the silly retconning of the official decision. The result was a draw, they run it back early 2020 if all things go right.
My bad. You counted it, so it must be perfect lol Fury definitely did get up by 10 because you counted "about 10 seconds". The fact is you gotta give room for human error, and nobody can agree 100%. He made the ref's 10 count though which is all that matters.

If you're not making the argument Fury lost then why did you say this?
Wilder knocked Fury out, we already know that.
If Fury got knocked out then he surely would have lost, right?

If Fury got knocked out then he surely would have lost, right?
If Fury beat Wilder then surely he would have lost right?
I'm only stating that in response to those who would like to retcon the official result of the fight.

You're blind Tyson was up on two feet by 9.

It’s a laughable and desperate argument. The first knockdown wasn’t legal but you don’t see fury fans arguing that it shouldn’t have been a 10-8. That would’ve been a split decision win for fury (or maybe still a draw?), but the ref didn’t see it so it’s irrelevant.
Fury wasn’t knocked clean out. You do not recover from a full concision that quickly, and he won the rest of the round. And he clearly beat the refs count. The only controversy was the score cards

It’s a laughable and desperate argument. The first knockdown wasn’t legal but you don’t see fury fans arguing that it shouldn’t have been a 10-8. That would’ve been a split decision win for fury (or maybe still a draw?), but the ref didn’t see it so it’s irrelevant.
Fury wasn’t knocked clean out. You do not recover from a full concision that quickly, and he won the rest of the round. And he clearly beat the refs count. The only controversy was the score cards
Yeah good point about the first knockdown. As you said nobody is making a fuss about that.

Yeah you definitely don't recover from a concussion that quickly. You only have to look at what happened to Joshua after he got concussed in the 3rd round. He looked like he was drunk after that and never recovered. Fury was fine to continue and even reversed the flow of the fight after and had Deontay backing up.

You're blind Tyson was up on two feet by 9.
If you count it with an agenda you can get to 10.

This place has fallen off the rocker as of late.

Yeah you could say 10 for him to be fully standing and ready to defend himself but he stll beat the count. Hopefully this troll gets banned soon. He fighter bashes all the time.

If you count it with an agenda you can count it below 10.
I literally haven't been able to count it once below 10, there is no agenda here.

Again, if you want to whine and whine and whine about the decision and attempt to retcon the draw, be prepared for others to do the same about the knock down.

This guy crying about how long it took Fury to get up, I wish Joshua put his gloves up so on the refs request so he could continue vs Ruiz - that would have been about a 28second count <Lmaoo>

But ye, @PUO3 cant you just ban this dude ?
I had an acc banned for way way less than this shmuck.

I literally haven't been able to count it once below 10, there is no agenda here.

Again, if you want to whine and whine and whine about the decision and attempt to retcon the draw, be prepared for others to do the same about the knock down.

You realize Im the person who has said all along that fight could have easily been called a knockout? Fighters havent been given the chance for far less damage than what Fury took and showed.

So lets stop pretending I have some bias against Wilder. Ive been on the Wilder wagon before most of you even posted here.

You realize Im the person who has said all along that fight could have easily been called a knockout? Fighters havent been given the chance for far less damage than what Fury took and showed.

So lets stop pretending I have some bias against Wilder. Ive been on the Wilder wagon before most of you even posted here.
You're probably doing something right if you get called bias towards Fury, AJ, and Wilder lol

That footage has the clock starting before he's even hit the canvas, it's wrong.

Last edited:
If Joshua wants to be really the best, he should fight Fury and Wilder first... and to perform better than his last fight of course.

If Joshua wants to be really the best, he should fight Fury and Wilder first... and to perform better than his last fight of course.
It's not like he hasn't tried to fight them.

No where in the rules does it say 10 seconds. It’s a referees count to 10. He’s the sole arbiter.

And there’s another video I believe that shows Fury getting up before 10 seconds.

Paolo Nutini - Iron Sky or Candy : Iron Sky was a rally to the Scottish during the vote of independence.

Arctic monkeys - favourite worst night mare - is the album you wanna listen to
Listened to the full album and the Nutini tune, I'll listen more later.

No where in the rules does it say 10 seconds. It’s a referees count to 10. He’s the sole arbiter.

While we all know that, we have a special person amongst us, i wish people would stop trying tro reason with them.....

Back