Wilder Knocks Kenny Bayless

Rate Bayless

• Total voters
They were both rabbit punching and hitting on break. At the end of the 2nd Wilder was rabbit punching after the bell but only one man lost a point - which he was previously warned about.

Seems pretty fair to me though I've only watched the fight once.

Because he doesn't think Bayless did enough about the punches to the back of the head. Says right in the article.

The knockdown was very close to the back of the head but difficult to see. Other than that I didn’t see that many punches to the back of the head. He deducted a point. The referee did his job. Wilder does he want to win on disqualification?

The knockdown was very close to the back of the head but difficult to see. Other than that I didn’t see that many punches to the back of the head. He deducted a point. The referee did his job. Wilder does he want to win on disqualification?
eh, it was a pretty rough and dirty fight. Its sort of ridiculous to pretend this shit didn't go on. There were a couple of shots that were like karate chops to the back of the head. Wilder was also guilty of a few rabbit punches in the clinches.

This guy.... let's see it again. 40 pounds? That's nothing for an average man let alone this giant. Lots of men like me are over 75 pounds to heavy and wouldn't get exhausted by a walk.

This. As I pointed out in another Thread, the combat fitness test for a British Infantry soldier - the average grunt, not Paras or Special Forces - includes a 5K forced march carrying 88lbs. Wilder is one of the most elite athletes in the world, but he can't walk a fraction of that distance carrying less than half the weight without it killing his legs?

Bitch, please:rolleyes:

I was amazed the announcers acted astonished at that. It was clear as day. Bayless was absolutely right to take a point. Cheap shit from Fury.

Blink and you'll miss it, but when Bayless takes the point off, Fury smirks as if to say, "No worries, mate. This one ain't going to the judges";)

Kenny Bayless did poorly. But not in favor of Fury, but in favor of Wilder. He broke the clinch all the time only pushing Fury away, held Wilder up while he was on his way down, deducted a point from Fury while Wilder was sometimes punching Fury to the neck and back of the head, and he even allowed Wilder to rest while some of his asshole teammembers where still in the ring.

Kenny Bayless did poorly. But not in favor of Fury, but in favor of Wilder. He broke the clinch all the time only pushing Fury away, held Wilder up while he was on his way down, deducted a point from Fury while Wilder was sometimes punching Fury to the neck and back of the head, and he even allowed Wilder to rest while some of his asshole teammembers where still in the ring.
The ref is supposed to break the clinches. The thing a lot of casual fans don't get is that, while inside fighting is legal, its only legal when legal punches are available. As soon as one guy gets hit on the back of the body or head, or those are the only punches available or if they are tied up, the ref breaks it. Its only legal when fighters have arms free to punch the front of the body.

Kenny did a great job.

The ref is supposed to break the clinches. The thing a lot of casual fans don't get is that, while inside fighting is legal, its only legal when legal punches are available. As soon as one guy gets hit on the back of the body or head, or those are the only punches available or if they are tied up, the ref breaks it. Its only legal when fighters have arms free to punch the front of the body.

Kenny did a great job.
He always broke the clinch, no matter wether there where legal punches available or not. Tyson being the much better boxer was able to sneak in great uppercuts in that clinch while Wilder was like a shark out of the water. Bayless was saving wilder all the time.

He always broke the clinch, no matter wether there where legal punches available or not. Tyson being the much better boxer was able to sneak in great uppercuts in that clinch while Wilder was like a shark out of the water. Bayless was saving wilder all the time.
Nah, not really. Wilder got clubbed around the ring from the 3rd round on, Bayless didn't do anything to help.

Can you post some examples of what you thought Bayless did wrong @YourBoss ? I'd like to see if we're talking about the same thing.

For the first time Wilder has seen a fearless opponent, and he just lost it.

Back