Wilder Knocks Kenny Bayless

Rate Bayless

• Total voters
Time to pull out your text book and turn to the chapter on the old kubler ross model. Wish he would have given himself a chance to process this before activating the rematch clause or venting on social media. Blaming the suit? Come on brother.

Bomb Squad has officially changed to Sob Squad. As in I'm going to cry and make excuses for myself.

Well Wilder is blaming the ref.. The ref took a point away from Tyson when Wilder was about to get KO'd.. So Wilder needs to be quiet..
For hitting on the break. Are we going to argue about if thats legal now?

What a fucking moron.

He’s sounding like a complete cunt now tbh.

This guy.... let's see it again. 40 pounds? That's nothing for an average man let alone this giant. Lots of men like me are over 75 pounds to heavy and wouldn't get exhausted by a walk.
I was about to say that maybe he ought to blame his strength and conditioning coach.

I love his "die on the shield" warrior attitude, but my God, this is one of the lamest excuses I've ever heard for getting utterly dominated. Fury hurt you, dude. You're lucky Bayless ruled some of those "slips" as such. It's pretty obvious he was so hurt he couldn't even stay on his feet at those points-- the lack of immediate blows inconsequential to the fact.

For hitting on the break. Are we going to argue about if thats legal now?
I was amazed the announcers acted astonished at that. It was clear as day. Bayless was absolutely right to take a point. Cheap shit from Fury.

Lmao the heavy costume excuse is just golden, one of the more ridiculous excuses I’ve ever heard. Fury was just the better man, period!

I was about to say that maybe he ought to blame his strength and conditioning coach.

I love his "die on the shield" warrior attitude, but my God, this is one of the lamest excuses I've ever heard for getting utterly dominated. Fury hurt you, dude. You're lucky Bayless ruled some of those "slips" as such. It's pretty obvious he was so hurt he couldn't even stay on his feet at those points-- the lack of immediate blows inconsequential to the fact.

is his strength and conditioning Coach legit?

Because he doesn't think Bayless did enough about the punches to the back of the head. Says right in the article.
There were not any punches to the back of the head. That's a false narrative setup by you and every other salty loser who cannot stomach the fact that Bumsquad was made to look like a complete joke.

is his strength and conditioning Coach legit?
I have no idea, but if you're blaming a walkout to the ring with a 40-lb backpack for not having legs in a fight, you need to fire whoever it is, and find a new one.

There were not any punches to the back of the head. That's a false narrative setup by you and every other salty loser who cannot stomach the fact that Bumsquad was made to look like a complete joke.
There were several punches to the back of the head.

Timestamped-

I can predict your response, BTW.

Like any of this affected the outcome. Let's see it again. He didnt win one second of that shit.

No excises --- Wilder lost the fight

but Wilder will KO Fury in the 3. rematch

Like any of this affected the outcome. Let's see it again. He didnt win one second of that shit.
Is that directed at my post? I'm not saying anything effected the outcome, I've said quite the opposite, actually.
Wilder looked to me like he trained for the Fury he fought in the first fight. Not a guy who came to brawl it out.

Back