Wife is hella sick

My kids had the stomach bug last week. My cousin, a teacher, had to ralph in a wastebasket because he couldn't leave his class fast enough. Best of luck to you and the Mrs.

well have you taken her to a doctor? or found out what could possibly be? have you "thought" about what could it be?? I mean you say "I hope she doesnt puke again tonight" like if you are just throwing it to the air and hoping for the best... I mean what the fuck

My friends are like that to me in real life. I booked off a couple of days with a stomach bug and get messages like "how's the aids?"

We are the same, my buddy was off practice because he was putting his grandparents in a nursing home. We were like, they won't remember but we will, you can put them in a home anytime, statistically speaking the team has more years to be pissed off with you etc.

Fins out their weakness and relentlessly attack it. Character building stuff.

Please point out where I said that there aren't bad marriages, or that all marriages are happy, or anything related to marriage in general at all? I honestly have no idea how you concluded that.

The reason this is obviously a troll thread is because TS made the title and beginning of the thread to make us feel sorry for his wife, only to say at the end that he hopes she gets better so he can sleep. I fell for it and I thought it was funny and clever.
Doesnt mean its a bad marriage or unhappy that he cares more about his sleep. I didnt get troll thread vibe. I think its one of the few times a married person is being brutally honest.

well have you taken her to a doctor? or found out what could possibly be? have you "thought" about what could it be?? I mean you say "I hope she doesnt puke again tonight" like if you are just throwing it to the air and hoping for the best... I mean what the fuck
Hes probably weathered through many sicknesses with her before. Each one being less dramatic than the one before.

you sound like a very caring husband. she should feel lucky to have you.

Doesnt mean its a bad marriage or unhappy that he cares more about his sleep. I didnt get troll thread vibe. I think its one of the few times a married person is being brutally honest.
Again, please point where I said it's a bad or unhappy marriage? Stop putting words in my mouth please.

Last edited:
Again, please point where I said it's a bad or unhappy marriage? Stop putting words in my mouth please.
I didnt say you said that. I said maybe hes not trolling and this is what a lot of marriages are like.

You said i said that or said i was insinuating that you said that. No, all i said was maybe thats normal. And i guess you interpret that as being bad but i never said that nor meant that.

you sound like a very caring husband. she should feel lucky to have you.
Sounds like normal for being married 7 years. Im sure he cares about her but he cares about himself too. When he's sick the dynamics probably dont change much either. She doesnt want to get sick nor lose sleep while hes sick. Reality is that some relationships (realistically probably all just very few are willing to admit it) get less and less romantic and more and more practical as time goes on.

I didnt say you said that. I said maybe hes not trolling and this is what a lot of marriages are like.

You said i said that or said i was insinuating that you said that. No, all i said was maybe thats normal. And i guess you interpret that as being bad but i never said that nor meant that.
The thing is, I never said it's abnormal or that he is a shitty spouse for it. It's the way he wrote the OP I found funny, that's all.

This is the typical thing both my husband and I poke fun at each other whenever it happens, in fact.

Last edited:
We are the same, my buddy was off practice because he was putting his grandparents in a nursing home. We were like, they won't remember but we will, you can put them in a home anytime, statistically speaking the team has more years to be pissed off with you etc.

Fins out their weakness and relentlessly attack it. Character building stuff.
Its funny how males dont get upset when their male friends do this but when their wife or girlfriend even mentions that they like taking bubblebaths they freak out and get upset.

Its funny how males dont get upset when their male friends do this but when their wife or girlfriend even mentions that they like taking bubblebaths they freak out and get upset.

Heh, there are some double standards, but we were trying to make light a terrible situation. Even if it's a bad joke it provides an out for a moment.

Rather than just causing harm just because. :)

. Reality is that some relationships (realistically probably all just very few are willing to admit it) get less and less romantic and more and more practical as time goes on.

You say that as if it's a bad thing?

I also have become less taken by flights of fancy and become more practical with age.

You say that as if it's a bad thing?

I also have become less taken by flights of fancy and become more practical with age.
I think it's a bad thing. Sex with my wife used to be awesome. Then she became my wife and did what all women do when they get married - decided not to try any more. It sucks now. I'd rather jerk off most of the time.

I think it's a bad thing. Sex with my wife used to be awesome. Then she became my wife and did what all women do when they get married - decided not to try any more. It sucks now. I'd rather jerk off most of the time.
Why? I used to ask men why they wouldnt just jerk off but rather pay a prostitute. They said its way better with another person even if that other person is there under shitty circumstances. But what youre saying now appears to be the opposite.

Why? I used to ask men why they wouldnt just jerk off but rather pay a prostitute. They said its way better with another person even if that other person is there under shitty circumstances. But what youre saying now appears to be the opposite.
They are right for the most part. But for men, if that is the same person they've been sticking it in for years, it really doesn't make a difference. Men are biologically programmed to put our seed in as many women as possible. That is why the return to doing the same women multiple times diminishes so fast and so greatly.

They are right for the most part. But for men, if that is the same person they've been sticking it in for years, it really doesn't make a difference. Men are biologically programmed to put our seed in as many women as possible. That is why the return to doing the same women multiple times diminishes so fast and so greatly.
But didnt you suggest its her behavior thats turning you off? So your wifes behavior is worse than knowing youre paying someone to have sex? To me paying someone to have sex would seem like a pretty high diminisher of sexual desire.

Back