Wife is hella sick

She woke up and started puking. She did this all night long like every 5 minutes. I didn't know how to help her so I was just like, "Ummm, keep drinking fluids." It was rough. I barely got any sleep. I hope I don't catch whatever the hell she has. I'm suppose to fly in a couple of days. I hope she doesn't puke again tonight. I need my sleepy time.
She is preggers bro. My wife was like that when she was pregnant with our kids.

Sounds like she took one too many BBC- Punch her in the stomach to get the rest of that rhino protein out of her .

funny. but seriously don't joke about cancer, it's a horrible disease that's impacted all of us in some ways.

tumblr_lx1j8wLrCe1r5r4uyo2_500.gif

Yeah, year 1 I would have been holding her hair and telling her I love her and "this too shall pass." Year 8 is more like, "Shit, that sucks. Sorry babe. Hopes ya don't feel shitty tomorrow."
Year 10 is like, "get your sick ass away from me, I hate you." The I hate you part is just how you end every statement after 10 years.

Lol you needing your sleep...

This is what I was thinking.

"Oh, whatever with the wife, I need my sleep."

Five days a week I work from 7:30-4, go home and drive the wife to work, pick her up at 11 pm, then drive her to her other job at 2:30 am, pick her up at 6:30 am, then go to work at 7:30 again. Sleep is a luxury for me.

Been married 3 years.

This is what I was thinking.

"Oh, whatever with the wife, I need my sleep."

Five days a week I work from 7:30-4, go home and drive the wife to work, pick her up at 11 pm, then drive her to her other job at 2:30 am, pick her up at 6:30 am, then go to work at 7:30 again. Sleep is a luxury for me.

Been married 3 years.
giphy.gif

What type of work does she do at 2 am?:eek:

She woke up and started puking. She did this all night long like every 5 minutes. I didn't know how to help her so I was just like, "Ummm, keep drinking fluids." It was rough. I barely got any sleep. I hope I don't catch whatever the hell she has. I'm suppose to fly in a couple of days. I hope she doesn't puke again tonight. I need my sleepy time.

Why would you not sleep in a different room, far, far away?

giphy.gif

What type of work does she do at 2 am?:eek:

Cleans a trendy bar after closing time here in downtown Kelowna. Takes 3-4 hours usually. The other job is laundry/housekeeping at a hotel here.

Not THAT, you perv. Lol

I had a buddy who used to sleep in his guest bedroom whenever his wife was sick. Seemed pretty douche-y to me.
uggh your buddy is smart, why sleep with someone who has the cold? I always sleep alone when i'm sick so that i dont get anyone else sick.

I remember when my wife was that sick.

I had to only do her doggy style, because I didn't want to smell her vomit breath.

Also, if you're a nice husband you can put a bucket under her face so she won't have to wash the sheets when she's not feeling well.

Check her heart rate. My GF has been hospitalized 3 times since I've been with her, and all three started with puking. Puking too much in a short period of time can cause heart attacks and shit.

If she has a pre-existing condition especially one she doesn't know about, throwing up this much could actually kill her.

funny. but seriously don't joke about cancer, it's a horrible disease that's impacted all of us in some ways.

My dad died of cancer. It sucked.

An old guy goes to the doctor, doctor tells him, 'Sir, I have some bad news. You have cancer and Alzheimer's.'
Old guy goes 'well, at least I don't have cancer.'

Grow up.

Back