Wife chops off cheating husbands penis... twice

How the hell does she cut off his penis with scissors but not end up in jail? And then is able to just walk in and do it again in his hospital room? That story is just crazy.

And this is why I don't cheat on my wife...

Yeah, you can be all AFFA and say "I do what I want!" But one day... Just one day... You wake up with no D1ck.

Congratulations.

You think this is uncommon.. Google that ISH.

fool me once...

how did she manage that twice

Her: What do you call a man who's dick's on ice? You ain't got to tell him nothing you just told him twice.

Huh.. HUH! I give up.

Yeah . . . I don't think there's a justifiable mentality for the woman. Scorned or not, cheated on or not, the punishment does not for the crime.

Damn, China is like the world's Florida.

I saw the story posted on Facebook, couldn't believe some of the comments, as though infedility can justify permanent maiming and aggravated assault causing bodily harm. Lots of people saying "good on her" and retarded shit like that. Guaranteed if a man mutilated his wife's genitalia for her having an affair people would be saying the guy should be executed.

Femnazis

I'm disappointed this didn't happen in FL.

Kill em both. End of story.

He literally chased her, dickless and bleeding, through the hospital, out into the streets....Where he began to attack her.

I suppose I'd be pretty mad too.

"there is no reason to hit a woman"

Back