Wife chops off cheating husbands penis... twice

Dude's lucky. He survived two beheadings.

That's a slippery slope my friend. The argument you're making lends itself to some pretty intense opinions about how people can be treated in the name of heightened emotional states.

Islam nearly as a whole has been using that argument for centuries to abuse women and I think it's as broken of an argument there as it is here.

I think she went way over the edge. All she had to do was leave and take everything from him. She didn't to lose her shit, and go all psycho. My only point is if the dude thought with more than his dick he wouldn't be missing it. Cheating is what got him into this mess, and then a crazy bitch escalated it.

i'd throw her in the river to drown like a new born girl

TheOffice-Ummm.gif

My only point is if the dude thought with more than his dick he wouldn't be missing it. Cheating is what got him into this mess, and then a crazy bitch escalated it.

This is a pretty narrow-minded thought. If the woman was crazy enough to do this, there's a good chance that she was pretty crazy during the marriage. Who knows what kind of threats and craziness he may have had to deal with on a daily basis.

I think feminism is awesome and I think everyone who uses the phrase "feminazi" is a fucking idiot, but if the roles were reversed and a wife had her genitalia cut off because she cheated, it would be fucking crazy to think, "It's her fault for cheating." Anyone sensible person would think, "It's too bad she couldn't get away."

Always sleep on your stomach-crew checking in

How was she able to sneak in?

Did nobody arrest her?

Back