Crime Widespread riots after Death of George Floyd V.3, Do you support the Army being called in?

Do you support calling in the U.S. military to supplement city police forces?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I responded to your articles by asking you to pick a specific topic we could further discuss. You took offense to me criticizing one of your sources lol

I’ve read enough CAP to know their work, no different than you shutting down whenever you hear anything remotely sharing a GOP/Conservative viewpoint.

As for White Supremacists, I think the whole idea is flawed but I don’t think I’ve ran into many or any to properly assess. I guess that might be a product of me not labeling and rural white person a Supremecist lol.

Although I don’t see them any intellectually different than my local genderless Starbucks barista with neon purple hair complaining about the carbon footprint yet ironically catching planes to they/them/their antifa rallies.

But then again to each their own.

<puh-lease75>

You did not even address the first article. If you wanted to talk about but a specific example, you chose not to on that one, choosing to just ignore it while crapping on the other articles you didn't read. Nature isn't political, and they highlighted a very serious issue you're not to amenable to speaking about, clearly.

"Although I don’t see them any intellectually different than my local genderless Starbucks barista" And that makes you sound absolutely insane and unethical.

I should not have even entertained the silly comparison of stealing beer to wreaking havoc in the streets, but my bigger point was that there can be grave consequences to criminal behavior no matter how petty it may be. It may not be fair, but people are unpredictable and don't always act rationally when someone act irrationally towards them. I've seen videos of women being put into a coma because they smacked a dude. A large male obliterating a woman because of a smack is unreasonable, but that is the risk you take for hitting someone. I hope my point is clear.

Oh no dude. I totally understand what you were saying. I was more afraid the guy you were responding to would run with it.

Beautiful to see these morons stay quiet when truth is spoken, respect to this lady.

NYPD should hire her for her one woman crowd control skills!

giphy-downsized-large.gif

They didn't want none of the African Candace Owens!

The people of NY voted in Serial Killer and DumBlasio. This is a hard lesson but they must suffer the consequences of their choices.

Burn baby Burn

Dude STFU retard. You're part of the problem.

Reactions: 22k

Is this true? I have no idea if this Twitter account is full of crap or not but if this is true that's pretty messed up if they couldn't find time in their 24 hour schedule to mention that a guy got killed protecting a store, retired cop.

This place is like one flew over the cuckoos nest, sometimes I wish the chief would rip that water basin off the wall and we could all escape.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back