Crime Widespread riots after Death of George Floyd V.3, Do you support the Army being called in?

Do you support calling in the U.S. military to supplement city police forces?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
So my advice is this: sleep on it, and if in the morning you're still outraged at the thought of black business owners NOT having their place of business destroyed and robbed blind then write a strongly worded email to the Minnesota chapter of the NAACP.
Did you miss the 'black owned' signs in front of the stores? Will that make a difference to black looters? What if a black store owner kills 3 white looters? Does the color of the skin matter?

'Rambo' types and 'wanna be' should not be playing with weapons to protect property. I'll say one thing. All it takes is one shot fired in the air. Looters will flee like rats...

Don't become one of these idiots:

HandmadeSmartFowl-size_restricted.gif

Is this true? I have no idea if this Twitter account is full of crap or not but if this is true that's pretty messed up if they couldn't find time in their 24 hour schedule to mention that a guy got killed protecting a store, retired cop.

You would think they would show the footage of David Dorn being murdered in broad day light just like George Floyd.

Apparently only certain Lives Matter

You can't give a straight answer, can you? There is no 'white hispanic' in those two pictures, just two non-white men. Gamboa, who looks more black than anything, and a very indigenous Mexican looking individual, but is technically mestizo.

So, going back to my original point: hispanics are included in the 'white' category, which artificially inflates the 'white' crime rate.

Patently false....as Hispanics or Latinos are categorized separately from whites as your picture clearly shows.

He's not indigeneous Mexican he's a native american.

Why don't you just come out full bullshit that you think whites are good boys who dindu nothin wrong.

Did you miss the 'black owned' signs in front of the stores? Will that make a difference to black looters? What if a black store owner kills 3 white looters? Does the color of the skin matter?

'Rambo' types and 'wanna be' should not be playing with weapons to protect property. I'll say one thing. All it takes is one shot fired in the air. Looters will flee like rats...

Don't become one of these idiots:
Why are you disparaging peaceful protestors?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back