Crime Widespread riots after Death of George Floyd V.3, Do you support the Army being called in?

Do you support calling in the U.S. military to supplement city police forces?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Steve-French

What A Rush!!!
@Gold
Reaction score
Mod Note: Reminder about our guidelines
Violence/Genocide- Do not condone violence or genocide on a person or group of people. You are free to attack a person or groups ideas but you are crossing the line when calling for violence. This will be heavily enforced in threads with breaking news involving victims. If you choose to celebrate the victims injuries and/or deaths or suggest they deserved what happened to them, you will likely get infractions.
Let's avoid comments saying protesters should be mowed down. You can criticize their actions without going this far.

Infowars trending on Twitter and being pinned for participating in the riots in order to make the left look bad. https://twitter.com/search?q=#infowars&src=typed_query

I don't know much about Info Wars, but aren't they basically a right wing tabloid in a sense? It seems a little far fetched to try and make this shit an "Alt Right" problem. What do you guys think? Is Info Wars scummy enough to pull something like this, or is the left trying to take some shade off of their side.

*Previous thread versions*

Last edited:
TBH it doesn't surprise me, people can disassociate from all empathy and sense when in mass crowds of people all acting like animals.

They are destroying everything in their sites at the minute.

Yeah it's a tabloid. Infowars is and has always been tabloid journalism. But I wonder if these communities that were ravaged even realize that these leftists actually enjoy their suffering. They're overjoyed that George Floyd died because it gave them a reason to go and break laws en-mass without being ever being honestly held to account. Now the damage is done and people want answers, so it'll be framed and twisted as an alt-right tabloid news organization's doing.

jussie-smollett-case-a-timeline-of-destruction.jpg

https://twitter.com/search?q=Infowars&src=trend_click

in order to make the left look bad. I don't know much about Info Wars, but aren't they basically a right wing tabloid in a sense? It seems a little far fetched to try and make this shit an "Alt Right" problem. What do you guys think? Is Info Wars scummy enough to pull something like this, or is the left trying to take some shade off of their side.

Kim-Jong-il-Cant-Believe-How-Stupid-Everyone-Is-In-Team-America-World-Police.gif

The left tries so hard to downplay their violence.
Look at the riots they always do when somebody like Shapiro shows up to a college. They think Infowars is trying to make the protesters look bad while wearing Infowars merchandise?

giphy.gif

Uh theres zero proof in that video that infowars reporters set that fire. Im pretty sure the guy recordeding was Owen and I highly doubt he did that, infact im sure he didn't.

https://twitter.com/search?q=Infowars&src=trend_click

in order to make the left look bad. I don't know much about Info Wars, but aren't they basically a right wing tabloid in a sense? It seems a little far fetched to try and make this shit an "Alt Right" problem. What do you guys think? Is Info Wars scummy enough to pull something like this, or is the left trying to take some shade off of their side.
Anything is possible, but it's most likely the left taking some shade off their side. It's undoubtedly the terror group ANTIFA that is behind the vast majority of the chaos.

I love conspiracy theory evidence. Check out this highlighted area of this blurry picture. All the evidence you need!

I have to admit it's funny watching a conspiracy theory channel with no journalistic competence have a conspiracy centered at them by a bunch of the public who are also morons with shitty "evidence"

Lol, infowars are nothing but crazy conspiracy theorists. Also, in a secret plot to delegitimize the rioters who've been looting, smashing buildings and burning everything in sight and attacking random people, they started a fire wearing the logo of the company they work for and tweeted the footage themselves.

<mma2>
IMG]

Media is trying to gaslight the public and write a "white supremacists' fault" narrative for the rioting. Anyone who has watched livestreams know that's mostly blacks in poor areas doing the looting, vandalizing and arson.

I'm guessing the normies who only watch mainstream TV haven't been shown this at all. Typically TV won't show you the really bad shit, they move the camera away if they accidentally happen to capture it.

The worst thing about social media censorship is that you can slander anyone who is banned and they can't do shit to defend themselves against the lies. It's a joke.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back