• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Widespread riots after Death of George Floyd V.2

Status
Not open for further replies.
You guys know you can condemn the police actions that led to the mans death and the rioters just saying..

You’re assuming someone my height would fight fair

If you're a 5ft woman then there is no way you are doing anything to a man that size unless you are armed. No matter how skilled or well trained you are. I'm not trying to demean you or anything, it's just reality. Deep down you must know this?

Oh shit...

If Antifa has the addresses of cops, captains, chiefs, and other local politicians... that entire state should be on high alert.
The bigger problem is that the governor doesn't even seem to know who did it. There are multiple groups who would find benefit in this.

Are you making value judgements on whether the murderer cop is worse than the looters attacking people? I think fighting over "who's worse" is counterproductive. They are both shithead actors that should be condemned.

There is a lack of leadership at every level in government, that is the real problem here. The Minnesota government seems to be trying but for whatever reason can't get their shit straight and are having their computer systems compromised...whatever the fuck that means. And the Federal government is just stoking the flames.

I never compared the two, but since you ask, they are completely different situations. The cop is doing a public service, and I acknowledge the fact that it's a difficult job. He's making an arrest, and it's hardly the first time we've seen cops put their knee on a suspects neck. He fucked up, big time, and I already said they need to throw the book at him.

The other is just criminal thugs breaking into a business and attacking an unarmed small lady, beating her, and hitting her with a 2 by 4. I would consider that worse because of the lack of morals involved, but that's just my opinion. If you want to break into a business and beat defenseless people with weapons, you probably deserve to get shot and killed.

The bigger problem is that the governor doesn't even seem to know who did it. There are multiple groups who would find benefit in this.

BLM...

Antifa...

Who else with the motive and infrastructure to do a hack of state servers.

I never compared the two, but since you ask, they are completely different situations. The cop is doing a public service, and I acknowledge the fact that it's a difficult job. He's making an arrest, and it's hardly the first time we've seen cops put their knee on a suspects neck. He fucked up, big time, and I already said they need to throw the book at him.

The other is just criminal thugs breaking into a business and attacking an unarmed small lady, beating her, and hitting her with a 2 by 4. I would consider that worse because of the lack of morals involved, but that's just my opinion. If you want to break into a business and beat defenseless people with weapons, you probably deserve to get shot and killed.
Agree with everything but you need to remove the word probably in the last sentence

If you're a 5ft woman then there is no way you are doing anything to a man that size unless you are armed. No matter how skilled or well trained you are. I'm not trying to demean you or anything, it's just reality. Deep down you must know this?
I’m sorry, were the "tiny" police not armed?

BLM...

Antifa...

Who else with the motive and infrastructure to do a hack of state servers.
You gotta be kidding me? Literally every adversarial government in the world for starters. It could be anyone who wants chaos.

Do you really believe all this chaos is strictly left or right?

I had assumed you have gotten my requested louboutins and jimmy choos? You can stop looting now.

I only got size tens ova hea, doll.

200.gif

I want to skip ahead and watch the Pine Barrens episode, it’s once of my favs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back