Widespread riots after Death of George Floyd V.2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Diogenes of Sinope

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Mod Note: Reminder about our guidelines
Violence/Genocide- Do not condone violence or genocide on a person or group of people. You are free to attack a person or groups ideas but you are crossing the line when calling for violence. This will be heavily enforced in threads with breaking news involving victims. If you choose to celebrate the victims injuries and/or deaths or suggest they deserved what happened to them, you will likely get infractions.
Let's avoid comments saying protesters should be mowed down. You can criticize their actions without going this far.

Feel free to share Videos of the riots ITT, as long as they're within the rules

V.1: https://forums.sherdog.com/threads/...-george-floyd.4110609/page-158#post-160441480

Last edited:
Whoever came up with the Judge Dredd Psi Division but IRL you're a hero and I think we should implement it.

Police throwing stun grenades into crowds now.

They have to realize that "civilians" are there as well. Your own taxpayers and citizens cannot be causalities of war. You can't do this then expect to walk your beat tomorrow and hand out traffic tickets like it was nothing.

There is a curfew. It is many hours past that curfew. This is not lethal force, do you expect them to do nothing? Do you expect them to interview each person before deciding what to do? It is ILLEGAL to be on the streets.

There is a curfew. It is many hours past that curfew. This is not lethal force, do you expect them to do nothing? Do you expect them to interview each person before deciding what to do? It is ILLEGAL to be on the streets.
So let's throw flash grenades at them and that will settle that.

No hard feelings guys.

It's illegal, dontchaknow?

You can't be this thick. I mean @ChoppyChoppyPeePee agreed with you. That alone should make you think about things.

Some perspective:

Just as bad if not worse to watch as the Floyd indecent.

Where was the 24hr news coverage when this occurred?
The cries of racism?
Celebrity tweeting?
The riots?
The looting?
Antifa?
Anything?

Everyone viewing this thread should watch this short video:

Last edited:
So let's throw flash grenades at them and that will settle that.

No hard feelings guys.

It's illegal, dontchaknow?
If people continue to populate the streets past curfew it impacts the polices ability to protect innocent people’s businesses, homes and lives. By being out after the curfew, they are interfering with law enforcements ability to keep us safe. If the worst thing that happens to someone who is disobeying the curfew is a flashbang, then I consider them pretty lucky.

If people continue to populate the streets past curfew it impacts the polices ability to protect innocent people’s businesses, homes and lives. By being out after the curfew, they are interfering with law enforcements ability to keep us safe. If the worst thing that happens to someone who is disobeying the curfew is a flashbang, then I consider them pretty lucky.
People live there too. Who are you protecting when you are throwing flash grenades at the one's you are protecting.

No hard feelings everyone. I have to enforce the law, you see. If you get hurt in the process, well, it was the other guys who caused me to do it. They were breaking the law. There is a curfew.

Same deal for people ignoring stay at home orders for COVID?

People live there too. Who are you protecting when you are throwing flash grenades at the one's you are protecting. Piss poor argument.

No hard feelings everyone. I have to enforce the law, you see. If you get hurt in the process, well, it was the other guys who caused me to do it. They were breaking the law. There is a curfew.
It’s a flashbang dude. It’s not like they beat them with batons. Is it painful? Yes. But it is only crowd control devices, it’s not going to hurt anyone so much that it will change their life.

Compare that to people being beaten to death in the street and having their homes and businesses set on fire. Do you really think a flashbang is the greater evil?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back