Whyte Vs Ruiz Could Be in May

Look at their last fight and tell me who is srs about their boxing skills and who isn't. Ruiz is done. Ortiz is still trying. No real boxing fan should ever want to see Ruiz in the ring again. He is just coming for checks now and ain't real bout it no more.

Age doesn't matter at HW. Big George already proved that

lol age doesn’t matter. Are you taking the fckin piss? I can tell you as a fact, and through experience that a 40 year old will be on the slide. How old are you by the way?

So you rate Ortiz higher than other HWs because he outboxed wilder? So fckin what? So did Gerald Washington and Eric molina. All of them got knocked the fck out. In fact Ortiz fckin gassed in the first fight! Possibly because he’s old and off the juice!

I don’t think it’s going to happen. Ruiz is a Haymon fighter. They jumped in to the Joshua fight because of $. But I don’t know their plans

Yeah they are avoiding a guy whose best wins are over guys who were journeymen.

The guys is beating Wlad and David Hayes leftovers from 10 years ago

But he's a Brit so sherdog boxing says he's good <YeahOKJen>
<36>
Because he is brit he doesn't get the respect he deserves from non brits, he has been no1 ranked by WBC for 800 days and top 5 in most lists, beat parker and anyone else willing to fight him. Cant see why he doesn't deserve a shot

Because he is brit he doesn't get the respect he deserves from non brits, he has been no1 ranked by WBC for 800 days and top 5 in most lists, beat parker and anyone else willing to fight him. Cant see why he doesn't deserve a shot

Oh he may deserve a shot. Still overrated imo

Have you seen him since the Saudi fight
Kind of yes, kind of no. In an interview thumbnail. He still looked fat to me. I also would never trust guys with the diet and discipline level of Ruiz or Whyte to show up in top shape on fight night. That's a long time away.
No.....I try to edit the post but must have clicked replied
Just teasing

I think it's very respectful to rank him up there on the level of Ruiz, Parker, Ortiz.

It's not disrespectful to give Fury and Ortiz a shot over a guy as good as him in Ortiz or better than him in Fury based off a subjective trivial WBC ranking.

I also dont think AJ has to rematch him after he clearly beat him ahead of other interesting fights.

I think it's very respectful to rank him up there on the level of Ruiz, Parker, Ortiz.

It's not disrespectful to give Fury and Ortiz a shot over a guy as good as him in Ortiz or better than him in Fury based off a subjective trivial WBC ranking.

I also dont think AJ has to rematch him after he clearly beat him ahead of other interesting fights.
There is no way Ortiz should have got a rematch before Whyte, the first fight yeah ok but not the 2nd. Same with Fury if Wilder wins in feb then whyte (or AJ) should be ahead of a third Fury fight.

Kind of yes, kind of no. In an interview thumbnail. He still looked fat to me. I also would never trust guys with the diet and discipline level of Ruiz or Whyte to show up in top shape on fight night. That's a long time away.
Whyte is normally disciplined and has a good team, he is never going to look like wilder or AJ he is more "standard" HW build. He was exceptionally out of shape for Saudi but that can be expected given what was going on.....he is already looking much better

There is no way Ortiz should have got a rematch before Whyte, the first fight yeah ok but not the 2nd. Same with Fury if Wilder wins in feb then whyte (or AJ) should be ahead of a third Fury fight.
The top 2 guys in the sport dont need to hold up an epic trilogy after an all time great bout for a guy that already came up short for the title and has looked at the same level of the other contenders since.

I also dont share the same definition of disciplined as you. Disciplined athletes or fighters dont have that problem or excuses.
Great this will turn into a debate on what a fat person is....

The 2nd Ortiz fight was a reasonable match up

there was a controversy surrounding round 7, where unlike Fury and all other wilder opponents, Wilder was battered by ortiz, and was hanging on, without throwing a punch back for 45 seconds.

I like Whyte, but he could have conceivably lost the 1st fight against Chisora, many on here hype him up too much.

Whyte is in relatively good shape currently from what I have seen...his last fight was after a 2 weeks came and doing no training before that.....I am surprised he even took it....in fact he only took it to force UKAD hand I believe.

Bro Whyte has looked terrible recently he’s looked slow, old and out of shape and he’s considerably lighter than what Ruiz has been can you imagine he weights what Ruiz weighted against Joshua in the second fight lol.

He came in at 271 his last fight, last two fights hasn’t been able to get a finish and has looked tired as a dog. I’d make my observations and keep it moving as per usual but the thing with Whyte is that big ass mouth of his. If Ruiz gets serious about this and comes in lighter thats a lot of hands on the inside. He’d most likely light Whytes ass up and put em out.

And this is getting out of hand there’s no fucking way Wilder and Joshua have had a reason to avoid Whyte, that’s nonsense. The dude has been a mess how the hell can you be 271lbs and manage to look lanky and clumsy? By getting gassed after 2 rounds and looking like a giraffe that just got hit by a tranquilizer falling over and shit.

I like Whyte, but if Ruiz can put the fork down and come in shape, he beats Whyte somewhat comfortably.

Back