Why you should bet the assets on McGregor

He lost twice in a row to Diaz though

Quick facts:

- McGregor has never lost to the same man twice
- McGregor has never lost two fights in a row
- McGregor has bounced back from a loss with a brutal TKO finish in 4 out of 5 losses (unmatched mental fortitude)

The history and the numbers are telling us most likely McGregor pulverizes Dustin in July.
I think Conor takes the 3rd fight.
If he has been working hard, he will be able to deal with the kicks.

i also think Dustin will try to wrestle more.

i have conor by KO.

'Never lost to the same man twice'... to be fair he's only fought one man twice lol. It's not exactly a huge stat.

What are you saying about bouncing back from a loss with a brutal TKO? What loss was that?

Quick facts:

- McGregor has bounced back from a loss with a brutal TKO finish in 4 out of 5 losses (unmatched mental fortitude)

The history and the numbers are telling us most likely McGregor pulverizes Dustin in July.
Dustin has never lost to the same person twice. Bet the house on Dustin.

We need Mario to ref this fight so when Conor gets knocked to the canvas again, he can cop a better beating than he got last time.
A hendo/Bisping style finish would be just sweet.

Why would I ever trust my money on the shoulders of someone who's shown to have clear issues with booze and drugs? If you could guarantee the hungry Conor to show up then yeah he might be a better bet. But who the fuck knows what you're getting from him anymore now that he isn't hungry for fight purses anymore where he's wealthy from the floyd payout and business ventures, and clearly likes his partying.

Betting on Conor these days like

otBSEV.gif

It's even money right now. I would bet on McG but I'm too lazy to re-open my offshore
accounts and my local bookie is in prison.

Quick facts:

You need to put it into perspective, kid.

how many fighters he rematched?

What kind of opponents Conor fought after a loss?

- McGregor has bounced back from a loss with a brutal TKO finish in 4 out of 5 losses
Again, who did he fight?
Nate (whom it is easy to exploit with hit& run strategy like he did on the second fight?)
Cowboy? (declining fighter who is known to crumble under pressure)

I mean... I agree Conor is very strong mentally, and have a great focus after a loss, but let us not try to make it a super-power... he still lost! Badly!

I definitely need some really bad investment advice. Can you tell me about how awesome bitcoin is too?

As of right now this is a 50/50 fight. Hindsight will hit like a motherfucker though

Quick facts:

a9809cf0-03dc-4b50-84c2-30f3bde05904.jpg

Quick facts:

Checks out.

Conor has never been better than Dustin. Caught him behind the ear in the first fight. Iirc Dustin was besting him in the striking exchanges.

Poirier was in control for 100% of the rematch as well, even in losing the first round. You could tell McGregor gave him his absolute best, Dustin took it, adjusted accordingly, and CTE'd McGoogs in round 2.

I'm not sure what you guys think Conor is going to do differently. He peaked 5 years ago. It's over for him at the top
You were spot on, props.

Looks like kicks was conors downfall.
I tell you what, i had it right that he would kick more, but did not anticipate the leg breaking.

honestly conor fought in a very heightened emotional state (angry) and that was my major concern more than anything else. Seems anger leads to an adrenaline dump or a quick burnout

Back