Why you should bet the assets on McGregor

DebtCollectorMMA

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Quick facts:

- McGregor has never lost to the same man twice
- McGregor has never lost two fights in a row
- McGregor has bounced back from a loss with a brutal TKO finish in 4 out of 5 losses (unmatched mental fortitude)

The history and the numbers are telling us most likely McGregor pulverizes Dustin in July.

Quick facts:

- McGregor has bounced back from a loss with a brutal TKO finish in 4 out of 5 losses

The history and the numbers are telling us most likely McGregor pulverizes Dustin in July.

kinda easy to avoid skidding two fights in a row when the UFC trots out zombie cerrone for you to feast upon to save your brand.

Quick facts:

- McGregor has bounced back from a loss with a brutal TKO finish in 4 out of 5 losses

<Lmaoo>
Show your betting slip then homey! Best of luck!

McGregor built his entire game around a left hand that can’t knock out lightweights the way he needs it too. If he can’t make FW he shouldn’t be fighting anymore.

"unmatched mental fortitude"

<{hfved}>

giphy.gif

conor.gif

Last edited:
I personally wouldn’t bet on this fight, but if someone asked for a prediction I’d say McGregor by decision

I don't bet on a guy that's 0.250 in the LW division, and weak in the WW division.

* With a majority decision **Nate 2

Last edited:
Quick facts:

- McGregor has bounced back from a loss with a brutal TKO finish in 4 out of 5 losses (unmatched mental fortitude)

I just don't think he's evolved properly as a fighter, yeah?

I think mcgregor is past his prime, has too much money, and doesn’t have the hunger to beat porier.

Conor can only win by out pointing Dustin on a DEC.

Conor has never been better than Dustin. Caught him behind the ear in the first fight. Iirc Dustin was besting him in the striking exchanges.

Poirier was in control for 100% of the rematch as well, even in losing the first round. You could tell McGregor gave him his absolute best, Dustin took it, adjusted accordingly, and CTE'd McGoogs in round 2.

I'm not sure what you guys think Conor is going to do differently. He peaked 5 years ago. It's over for him at the top

Back