• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Social Why we hate the media.

The Media is the enemy of the people...... I still remember During The Sweet and Sour Sniffles nonsense watching the weather channel and a forecaster was wearing one of the useless masks on her face... Even the Weather channel was trying to push that nonsense.

Come to think of it, "pizzagate" is a decent example of why the media is hateable... They're more than willing to label something in effort to couch it and make it easily dismissible, to their own detriment as all too often either enough info is known initially or enough comes out to make them look foolish. Of course they'd never admit their bias or incompetence as it relates to these situations and why would they, plenty of mindless viewers continue to suck the gas their (*they) expell... less and less everyday (as they die of old age)...

*Edit

Last edited:
The Media is the enemy of the people...... I still remember During The Sweet and Sour Sniffles nonsense watching the weather channel and a forecaster was wearing one of the useless masks on her face... Even the Weather channel was trying to push that nonsense.
It’s funny that you call it that, however trump had to be airlifted to the hospital because of the sweet and sour sniffles nonsense and life expectancy decreased by about two years here in the USA ….

Come to think of it, "pizzagate" is a decent example of why the media is hateable... They're more than willing to label something in effort to couch it and make it easily dismissible, to their own detriment as all too often either enough info is known initially or enough comes out to make them look foolish. Of course they'd never admit their bias or incompetence as it relates to these situations and why would they, plenty of mindless viewers continue to suck the gas their expell... less and less everyday (as they die of old age)...
Pizzagate is/was pretty easily dismissible and that’s why nothing ever came of it

Pizzagate is/was pretty easily dismissible and that’s why nothing ever came of it
I'm not here to defend child trafficking in DC and the people involved nor their business fronts... My point stands...

I'm not here to defend child trafficking in DC and the people involved nor their business fronts... My point stands...
Okay but there was no trafficking at the comet cafe or whatever that was called which is/was the basis for pizzagate

It’s funny that people always complain about the media and how the media is fake and biased but then , of course, the media sources that they like (mainly for partisan reasons) are totally fine and legitimate. Also morning Joe is an opinion show on cable news

Actually with Pizzagate there's rumors and alittle circumstantial evidence, but alot of leaps in logic to connect too many of the dots to conclude there's a conspiracy of child trafficking between pizza joints.

So, its not relevant to my OP, no matter how much you wish it was.
He's not having a good week.

GettyImages_1228085196.jpg

The Canadian nut-job desperately wanting to be American is a nice touch.

<36>

I love how they say save democracy yet it was known for years Biden was in decline. What the media and Democrats did was not give voters a choice on the DNC presidential candidate which goes against democracy.

I love how they say save democracy yet it was known for years Biden was in decline. What the media and Democrats did was not give voters a choice on the DNC presidential candidate which goes against democracy.
Oh, look another non American not having a clue what is going on here….. there was a democratic primary already and democratic voters chose Biden (the sitting president) by a large margin …. How was there no choice ?

It’s funny that you call it that, however trump had to be airlifted to the hospital because of the sweet and sour sniffles nonsense and life expectancy decreased by about two years here in the USA ….
And he was Damn near 80 and was out in two days....Laughing. Yep...when you denied people routine checkups and hospital visits it can lead to bath health outcomes. But thanks for agreeing with me..homie.

And he was Damn near 80 and was out in two days....Laughing. Yep...when you denied people routine checkups and hospital visits it can lead to bath health outcomes. But thanks for agreeing with me..homie.
Huh

It’s funny that people always complain about the media and how the media is fake and biased but then , of course, the media sources that they like (mainly for partisan reasons) are totally fine and legitimate. Also morning Joe is an opinion show on cable news

Are you saying it's not just a coincidence that the news show that had to pay $800MM for their rigged election related false claims have escaped the scorn of "why we hate the media" posters?

Back