Why was Mcmann stopped but not Brown

McMann's stoppage is more comparable to Phillippou's stoppage than this one.

This, and most importantly she grabbed at her rib immediately and disregarded her face.

She grabbed her rib, moved her head and dodged two out of the three weakest followup shots ever thrown and started to stand up.

Trying to justify that stoppage just makes people look bad.

Mcmann turtled up, Brown didn't.

Not saying it was a just stoppage, but it looked worse.

She grabbed her rib, moved her head and dodged two out of the three weakest followup shots ever thrown and started to stand up.

Trying to justify that stoppage just makes people look bad.

Post the gif, it wasn't a great stoppage, but the way she fell I can see why Herb thought she was seriously injured.

Get over it. And having a questionable stoppage in one fight doesn't equate to stopping all of them.

It's pretty simple

Turtle position holding your rib looks way worse than being on your back.

sara was out cold

McMann's stoppage is more comparable to Phillippou's stoppage than this one.

5bs9c4.jpg

The men tend to get more opportunities to recover than the women in situations like that.

McMann should not have been stopped but by that yardstick, Brown definitely could be.

The way he dropped I thought it was over.

Dude has a glass stomach or something.

Well the McMann stoppage was a bad one, that's why

this.
Also, I was thinking the same thoughts all night ts, during the coch fight and the main event. I just kept thinking, "if this was a girl fight it would be stopped by now"

Judging from past Herb Dean performances, I was very surprised he let the fight continue when Brown just laid there taking shots.

The Mcmann stoppage was the worst stoppage ever

It was... but McMann turtled up and made no movement after getting dropped. Brown grabbed for wrist control and was trying to control the head of Silva. He was "intelligenty defending himself." McMann was not. I think McMann should have gotten another second or two, but I'm not sure it would have changed anything.

she made no movement after she dropped because herb stopped it in like one second flat.

McMann stoppage was an early one. Herb got it right this time. So lets just leave him alone.

Back