Why was Mcmann stopped but not Brown

whoops, stumbled into the crying for Silva thread. Will show self out.

Sarah went into the fetal position, that tells you can't take it anymore and wan't out of the fight

Well the McMann stoppage was a bad one, that's why

It was... but McMann turtled up and made no movement after getting dropped. Brown grabbed for wrist control and was trying to control the head of Silva. He was "intelligenty defending himself." McMann was not. I think McMann should have gotten another second or two, but I'm not sure it would have changed anything.

They just showed the replay on FX1. Brown didn't turtle up like McMann. Silva was hitting him but as soon as Herb yelled at him to move, he got up. It was more like Browne vs Overeem.

Brown still had his consciousness and angry face on. He wasn't finished, so good job by the ref.

They just showed the replay on FX1. Brown didn't turtle up like McMann. Silva was hitting him but as soon as Herb yelled at him to move, he got up. It was more like Browne vs Overeem.

Did Brown's eyes kinda roll back into his head for a bit? That's what I'm remembering

And just about everyone thought the McMann fight was a bad stoppage. I guess you would have preferred if he didn't adjust and made another bad call though ?

Did Brown's eyes kinda roll back into his head for a bit? That's what I'm remembering

hah. I dont know if his eyes rolled back but he was definitely hurt. He just overcame it. I've seen fights stopped for less than that but, like I said, I think it more resembled Browne vs Overeem. The proof that it was a good non stoppage was that they both came back. McMann basically turtled up and quit.

Brown fell to his back once he wsaw Silva coming so it looked like he was trying to pull guard. Unfortunately for McMann she just turtled

This, and most importantly she grabbed at her rib immediately and disregarded her face.

Back