Why the hell does Jones always fight in Toronto?

Its gotta be the big name for the ticket sales.
Even if he doesn't sell out. Imagine how bad the sales would be if he wasn't on the card

Have you ever looked at a map before?

He's too busy complaining about one of biggest fights of the year being scheduled to take place in his backyard.

I think that most of the people here care more about pissing and moaning about trivial bullshit and insulting the fighters than the actual fights.

You shut your dirty whore mouth TS, now I have an awesome UFC main event I don't have to travel far to get to.

The point you're trying to make is...

data=VLHX1wd2Cgu8wR6jwyh-km8JBWAkEzU4,g5lchaYQRjuFKh2UVujSt9lcM0V32ys3u5qqQWoJM_hC28nVjoffQVRDf0zf5zw6KnwbmaY5xcEX21hd1yWuOIHyEqZwXUyaCgK--R3hv8X7tA9gRogDwG4JNGtk_4o8KmFzs8ECysUfpcadNGwufmKX3F7_4XLvsAjgrijfp5uSyk9lviCS5_BBtUBsONBX0WrJ-_uiDPtWpQFY4u_OW-iYv7p--fZgJnyqO-1zJOeUzDAgO3fROwYntiw5AVNjryQ863qguTiYDMg

He's too busy complaining about one of biggest fights of the year being scheduled to take place in his backyard.

I think that most of the people here care more about pissing and moaning about trivial bullshit and insulting the fighters than the actual fights.

^ this all day. This site is closer to TMZ gossip BS than a forum for MMA and other combat sports

I don't know. Why does he always fight in April and September? The annual September card is starting to become the Toronto card (last 3 September cards have been in Toronto including this years). Since 2012, Jones has only fought in the months of April and September.

JJ don't fight in Las Vegas for some reason.

Not for lack of trying on Zuffa's part.

He was scheduled to fight Henderson in Vegas, and they wanted him to rematch Gus in Vegas.

JJ don't fight in Las Vegas for some reason.

Also true. Hasn't fought in Las Vegas since he beat Ryan Bader. He hasn't had a title fight in Vegas ever which is rare for the heavier weight classes.

Still waiting for your point...

Jones has no connection to Toronto and if you think Toronto is close to NYC, it's not.

The map says otherwise. They aren't going to have the fight in Connecticut. Also if what you're saying is true, and Toronto hate Jones, I'm sure there'll be plenty of people backing Gustafsson and buying tickets in the hope Jones gets beaten. You know, combat sport stuff.

I dont like Jones but I'm glad he is. Im gonna see Gus win the belt in person.

*shrugs*

I'm going to see him again. Goin for the hat trick.

Still waiting for your point...

Jones has no connection to Toronto and if you think Toronto is close to NYC, it's not.

Bro, he literally gave you a map...how do you still not see it?

And Jones isn't from NYC, he is from Endicott. Which is about 6 hours from Toronto

Wow TS. I live in NZ and we are only getting our first card at the end of June - Te Huna vs Marquadt. And you are complaining about the p4p LHW champ fighting in your city?
Ungrateful hater.

It's fairly close to his home state of New York geographically. I'm guessing that's why.

Back