Why the hell does Jones always fight in Toronto?

WonderBrah**

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Enough is enough. We don't even like him. Why is he always fighting here?

You know, I really have no idea why? Perhaps when he competes there seats are sold and PPV numbers do well?

Enough is enough. We don't even like him. Why is he always fighting here?

lol agreed
still though, its nice to see that the ufc likes to put their biggest stars on the toronto events.

The first two fights were short notice replacements.

I have no idea why they keep scheduling him to fight in Toronto either, but since I just moved here, I'm glad that I finally get a chance to see him fight in person.

Gus wanted Sweden (obviously) or Las Vegas. So he gets Toronto. Makes sense.

Maybe Canada should start producing better talent so there can be a Canadian champ to headline for their cards.

Best shot right now is...Grant.

You know, I really have no idea why? Perhaps when he competes there seats are sold and PPV numbers do well?

Nope. The Toronto shows that he headlines don't even sell out. There's basically no buzz at all for his fights here.

canadian white girls are pretty hot.

anyway does he always sell out a stadium when he fights up north? maybe that why? i don't know.

I speak for the entire city of Toronto.

He can fight somewhere else in Canada. We're sick of him here.

Yeah, fuck the recognized P4P fighter coming to town to fight a guy that many people think could beat him.

I guess that what they say about Toronto sports fans is true.

I have no problem with this....I'll be there live.

post-71856-1318868265.jpg

And they don't give him the time of day. Have you not seen the 5/10 he put a ring on?

And p.s. the hispanic chicks here are WAY hotter.

Yeah, I'm sure that he'd have the exact same luck pulling now that he's a millionaire pro athlete as he did when he was a HS kid in small town NY.

Last edited:
Have you ever looked at a map before?

Back