Why no fight annouced or rumored for Francis Ngannou yet

cain's wrestling >curtis's wrestling > stipe's wrestling, stipe aint khabib mate, he won the first fight thanks to his boxing defense, footwork and head movement, even if it was only kickboxing, stipe would have won the first fight against ngannou, the wrestling was just a big plus.
Ngannou lately beat far better wrestler than stipe, WHY ? because he stayed on the outside, and didn't rush like a bull ( what he did against stipe ), when ngannou is counter punching, he is extremely SCARY.
what are u basing that stupid mmath on? Credentials? Because its one thing to be a high level wrestler, and another to use it effectively in MMA. His wrestling didn't win him the fight but it was a big plus? Lol ok bud

And ts u are wondering why he isn't rumoured to fight anyone atleast? K np I got u bro.....ill start the rumour.....Francis vs Ben Rothwell is rumoured to be next!!!! There u go, now u can carry on with your day!

I'm down for Ngannou vs Rothwell,
Big Ben has a great chin, can go 5 rounds and have very good submissions.

All I want is Ngannou fighting and not sitting waiting years for a title shot like stipe did

It's been almost a quarter of year since his last fight. I want a fight booked or at least rumored !
Who you want him to fight ?
June 29 - Sept. 12 = a quarter of the year....?

ffe.gif

If Ngannou beats Rothwell, there will be no doubt in anyone's mind that he is the next HW champion.
That, or have Smoliakov face Golm and Ngannou faces the loser, to qualify for the next DWCS.

June 29 - Sept. 12 = a quarter of the year....?

ffe.gif

Quarter of year is 3 months, so the 29 of september will be a quarter a year, that's why a said almost
But maybe in english you don't speak like that

Quarter of year is 3 months, so the 29 of september will be a quarter a year, that's why a said almost
But maybe in english you don't speak like that
As good as your math, son.

And your pretentious thread.

He is mostly right, an underperforming, poorly prepared Ngannou gave Stipe a hard time, even while being completely dominated. Better conditionned, 15lbs lighter, and with a more calculated approach (and almost 2 years of training), it's foolish to expect the same fight in a rematch.
That said, I don't think Stipe is scared of anyone and I wouldn't say Ngannou is sure to win the rematch either.
Gave him a hard time and 3 50-44 scorecards are incompatible. Stipe dominated that fight pillar to post, no superficial facial damage could change that. It was as definitive a loss as could possibly be conceived between the two

That's a very long post, with alot of argument why Francis should win.

I have one for you also:
Francis wrestling is not good enough to beat Stipe

Keep in mind, it's very hard to strike when you need to think about the takedowns.
Striker vs wrestler pretty much every single time the wrestler wins. "The most important aspect of mma" - Joe Rogan

you are quoting Joe Rogan

I don't know. I have a feeling Jones big announcement will be Jan Blachowicz.

You don't seem to know what you're talking about. Dewey Cooper is only his striking coach. In Vegas, Ngannou trains at Xtreme couture, with Vinny Magalhaes amongst other. When he is in Paris, he is training with an olympic wrestler (HW) and a europe grappling champion (HW too).

And frankly, who gives a shit if Ngannou knows how to ankle pick or land a double leg, he will never need that. What he needs is a solid TDD (which he has), good distance management (which he normally has, but didn't use against Stipe), a good conditioning (which he has), good scrambling from the ground (watch the first Blaydes fight), good submission threat (which he has).

And wtf means talking about adjusments...? he has been given back to back the 2 guys with the most takedowns in UFC HW history and smashed them both under a minute. What else is he supposed to do to claim a rematch? Get an olympic medal in wrestling and win the New York marathon?
He has not shown good conditioning. He has less muscle, so his conditioning should be better, but none have his fights have gone long enough to show improved stamina at all, aside from black beast in which he threw like 6 strikes. I'm sure he's improved it, but with the amount of fast twitch muscle he has he will never have truly impressive cardio. Maybe this time he can sorta last two rounds before getting dominated?

only fight is the stipe rematch no one else would be right unless blaydes trilogy

I'm willing to bet my life savings that Ngannou utterly destroys Stipe in the rematch. I'm honestly that sure of the outcome. Ngannou when he's fights the way he always does, and is in shape (lean not fat like he was in the first Stipe fight) is extremely difficult to beat.

I was joking OF COURSE stipe is not scared, but he still knows the rematch will be a tougher fight. the wrestling gap between francis and cain or blaydes is FAR bigger than the gap between, francis and stipe.
Stipe didn't won thanks to his wrestling ( if it was the case, cain and curtis would have won too ), stipe won because of his extremely good boxing defense.
Stipe was a D1 NCAA wrestler and blaydes had to leave d1 to go wrestle juco...

cain's wrestling >curtis's wrestling > stipe's wrestling, stipe aint khabib mate, he won the first fight thanks to his boxing defense, footwork and head movement, even if it was only kickboxing, stipe would have won the first fight against ngannou, the wrestling was just a big plus.
Ngannou lately beat far better wrestler than stipe, WHY ? because he stayed on the outside, and didn't rush like a bull ( what he did against stipe ), when ngannou is counter punching, he is extremely SCARY.
Saying that Stipe won the first fight due to his boxing only just shows you either didn't watch the fight or didn't understand what you were watching

So you're saying you want to see the rematch?
Wouldn't say I want to see the rematch, but I'd be hard pressed to pick another contender who deserves a title shot more. Dying for Jones vs Stipe tho

Back