• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

"Why is there a war with Mexico and not North Dakota?" - Joe Rogan

You are from Montana.
What's your point? I've seen first hand the carnage and destruction N. Dakotians can do if left unchecked- I've seen some things, man..... I dont recommend it!

Rogan has no basic knowledge of science or the theory of evolution. He insists that the only thing that can be different among different races is the outside appearance, things like the brain are exactly the same. When trying to make his point about this, he pointed out how smart Asians are which he is too dumb to even realize that actually disproves what he was trying to say. He de-bunked himself.

He insists that Mexicans are exactly the same as North Dakotans, but actually the average Mexican is more like him because he can walk to Mexico from where he lives.

I'm considered Hispanic but I don't consider the average Mexican to even be the same race as me.

This is one of those things I vehemently disagree with Rogan on. As much as I love different cultures, the idea of open borders is ridiculous. It would be one thing if people wanted to come to America (or any country) because of the desire to be a part of the culture, but if it's just for opportunity and they want to hold on to their old culture then no (I'm a big proponent of assimilating. "When in Rome..."). If there are going to be rules, there has to be borders. I don't get how he doesn't understand that.

As someone who isn't from the US, What's so bad about North Dakota? Looks like it has some nice scenery judging from photos.

They have their own nuclear weapons and always threaten to use them when they dont get their way.

A country is supposed to be a home for its people. A home, with a people, a shared heritage and culture.

It's not just some random piece of land that you invite everyone and anyone into.

It's like having a house, with no doors and any random bum on the street is allowed to enter and leave whenever they want. No boundaries. You are free to do that if you want to, but don't expect to have a very nice home to live in.

I'm sure, Rogan lives in a big house with walls, gates and is very selective about who he lets in and out.

These celebrities seldom practice what they preach.

Rogan has no basic knowledge of science or the theory of evolution. He insists that the only thing that can be different among different races is the outside appearance, things like the brain are exactly the same. When trying to make his point about this, he pointed out how smart Asians are which he is too dumb to even realize that actually disproves what he was trying to say. He de-bunked himself.

He insists that Mexicans are exactly the same as North Dakotans, but actually the average Mexican is more like him because he can walk to Mexico from where he lives.

I'm considered Hispanic but I don't consider the average Mexican to even be the same race as me.

Why is that? Because they have indigenous blood in them?

A country is supposed to be a home for its people. A home, with a people, a shared heritage and culture.

It's not just some random piece of land that you invite everyone and anyone into.

It's like having a house, with no doors and any random bum on the street is allowed to enter and leave whenever they want. No boundaries. You are free to do that if you want to, but don't expect to have a very nice home to live in.

I'm sure, Rogan lives in a big house with walls, gates and is very selective about who he lets in and out.

These celebrities seldom practice what they preach.
Rogan would say, "That's retro, that's fucking stupid."

However, no one challenged him. Only Eddie questioned him a little but he clearly did not want to rock the boat. I noticed that happenes a lot these days. Rogan starts spouting things that sound athiest or illuminati-like and then Bravo asks a soft question for him to clarify but Eddie backs off after that even though he clearly disagrees.

I wonder how Rogan would have answered if someone asked him the question about his house.
We won't know because he seems to like to surround himself with yes men.

Rogan and his friends who suck his dick non stop are ALL idiots and hypocrites, Rogan says he would love open borders and lives in a gated community, it seems like his mind cannot process more than one variable at a time and makes childish comments about making the world a better place without the brainpower to anticipate the possible effects of his own stupidity, he says "all drugs must be legal" because he thinks with drugs being legal the cartels and all around drug dealers would all of the sudden dissapear and would stop being fucking criminals, he does this moronic bit every time, and he is validated by his equally retarded entourage

Joe Rogan isn't intelligent. Sometimes he just says stuff that certain people agree with politically, so they convince themselves he must be smart since he shares their opinion on legalizing MJ or whatever.

Rogan and his friends who suck his dick non stop are ALL idiots and hypocrites, Rogan says he would love open borders and lives in a gated community, it seems like his mind cannot process more than one variable at a time and makes childish comments about making the world a better place without the brainpower to anticipate the possible effects of his own stupidity, he says "all drugs must be legal" because he thinks with drugs being legal the cartels and all around drug dealers would all of the sudden dissapear and would stop being fucking criminals, he does this moronic bit every time, and he is validated by his equally retarded entourage
Does he really live in a gated community?

I guess you heard the podcast. It was weird the way he kept harping on the idea that if all drugs were made legal, crime in Mexico would not be mush of a problem.

I noticed when Rogan goes on one of these crazy rants, no one in the room dares question him. The only one that actually says something is Eddie and is clear Eddie is being very careful not to offend him.

Did this thread really need to be moved to the war room?

I guess you heard the podcast. It was weird the way he kept harping on the idea that if all drugs were made legal, crime in Mexico would not be mush of a problem.

I noticed when Rogan goes on one of these crazy rants, no one in the room dares question him. The only one that actually says something is Eddie and is clear Eddie is being very careful not to offend him.

nobody calls rogan on his blatant idiocy because they live off the sucking of the popularity tit of his podcast

nobody calls rogan on his blatant idiocy because they live off the sucking of the popularity tit of his podcast
I noticed Schaub frequently tries to jump in with what he thinks Rogan wants to hear.

Rogans debate with Steven Crowder about a year ago was very heated. Check it out.

Rogans debate with Steven Crowder about a year ago was very heated. Check it out.
I saw that. They both came off bad but it was fun to watch. Rogan was a drunken, rude, arrogant, guy that resulted to cheap insults once his religion of weed was questioned.

Back