Why is there a misconception among BJJ practitioners that...

Status
Not open for further replies.
in my dojo those without any bjj experience but come from wrestling backgrounds... those are the people that i have the most trouble with.

this is why wrestling > bjj

or is at least on the same level

most bjj players have the cowardly mentality of "stop it you are using too much strength and athleticism." but little do they know that wrestling is just as technical if not more technical.

Well my abilities does not detract from the fact that BJJ practitioners arrogantly claim BJJ is a lot more technical than wrestling. This is just a weak attempt at arguing against me.

My credentials don;t change the facts. You boys just have got nothing worthwhile to say.

I am sure BJJ guys are also lower intelligence aswell.

You don't have any credentials because you're not giving them to us. So your lack of credentials just proves you're a pussy ass troll.

Well my abilities does not detract from the fact that BJJ practitioners arrogantly claim BJJ is a lot more technical than wrestling. This is just a weak attempt at arguing against me.

My credentials don;t change the facts. You boys just have got nothing worthwhile to say.

I am sure BJJ guys are also lower intelligence aswell.

I've already addressed this. You obviously have no understanding of logic or you would know that my argument is not logically fallacious.

Your credentials do matter when you claim that one art is more technical than another.

But thanks for saying this. You've moved from less obvious trolling to obvious trolling.

Time for your account to be banned.

Good bye.

in my dojo those without any bjj experience but come from wrestling backgrounds... those are the people that i have the most trouble with.

this is why wrestling > bjj

or is at least on the same level

most bjj players have the cowardly mentality of "stop it you are using too much strength and athleticism." but little do they know that wrestling is just as technical if not more technical.

im a wrestler and i got tooled when i did bjj the first time. theyre both equally technical. its easy to sub people with no bjj experience because they dont know what to avoid

Is wrestling big in UK?

I went on the website and it has like 4 clubs for London and another dozen outside London.

How big are the tournaments? How many people do you have to defeat to become national champion?

Pretty sure wrestling is not very big in the UK. If what he's saying is true, being a national champ is still a pretty big deal.

I've already addressed this. You obviously have no understanding of logic or you would know that my argument is not logically fallacious.

Your credentials do matter when you claim that one art is more technical than another.

But thanks for saying this. You've moved from less obvious trolling to obvious trolling.

Good bye.

Credentials do matter when you say you've won national competitions. These trolls just get more stupid every day.

Good bye.

You should be banned. You are the biggest troll on here. I am making a logical argument and you BJJ fan boys can only make baseless claims about me.

im a wrestler and i got tooled when i did bjj the first time. theyre both equally technical. its easy to sub people with no bjj experience because they dont know what to avoid

thats the thing. once a bjj player gets even a remote idea of what to avoid then he will be very very difficult to submit. i find that wrestlers hyper accelerate through the ranks cause they don't subscribe to the cowardly mentality of "dude stop using so much strength!"

Credentials do matter when you say you've won national competitions. These trolls just get more stupid every day.

pretty much. don't say you won a national competition and be afraid to say who the hell you are. what kind of shit is that.

thats the thing. once a bjj player gets even a remote idea of what to avoid then he will be very very difficult to submit. i find that wrestlers hyper accelerate through the ranks cause they don't subscribe to the cowardly mentality of "dude stop using so much strength!"

at my gym we dont cry over strength

um.... I don't get that vibe when I'm rolling with BJJ players. They are just as tough as alot of wrestlers, they just roll a little differently.

um.... I don't get that vibe when I'm rolling with BJJ players. They are just as tough as alot of wrestlers, they just roll a little differently.

i think warpath and deathmetalhead are the same person

You can't disagree with him.

He's a "brown belt" in BJJ.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jahmaltheknight
Back