Why is the Red Ranger replaced by the White Ranger as the Leader of Power Rangers?

images

It's astounding that he was never recognized by the Academy for performances like these.

The entire Green Ranger Arc should have been nominated

They used some adult themes for a kids show back before anybody was doing it

Check out this super super old first morph ever video

They actually have a different person as yellow ranger

Check out this super super old first morph ever video

They actually have a different person as yellow ranger

Weird. Walter Jones mentions in one of the vids I posted above that the yellow ranger was originally going to be a Mexican girl. So that must be her.

Weird. Walter Jones mentions in one of the vids I posted above that the yellow ranger was originally going to be a Mexican girl. So that must be her.

I have been a fan of the rangers since I was a kid so over 20 years now and this is the first time I have ever seen her

Pretty crazy

Is white privilege the answer you're looking for?

Tommy was crap. He lucked into the being the Green ranger. Let's be honest, whoever ended up being the green ranger with the cooler zord and was evil to start and was more powerful than the team combined was going to be the most popular. Happened to be Tommy. Should've been Jason!

A buddy of mine was a huge Jason fan and I was a huge Tommy fan, right? So when Tommy became the White Ranger I called him on the phone and I'm like "dude, Tommy is not only the new White Ranger, but he's the leader now too!". So he is incredulous as fuck and doesn't believe me. So because my mom always recorded all the cartoons and TV shows I watched growing up, I hit rewind, put the phone up to the TV speakers and played back Zordon telling the other Rangers that Tommy was running things now. All I got back from him was silence.

Fuck, what a time to be alive.

A buddy of mine was a huge Jason fan and I was a huge Tommy fan, right? So when Tommy became the White Ranger I called him on the phone and I'm like "dude, Tommy is not only the new White Ranger, but he's the leader now too!". So he is incredulous as fuck and doesn't believe me. So because my mom always recorded all the cartoons and TV shows I watched growing up, I hit rewind, put the phone up to the TV speakers and played back Zordon telling the other Rangers that Tommy was running things now. All I got back from him was silence.

Fuck, what a time to be alive.

When Jason came back as the gold ranger your friend must have been hyped

Then he left again like 3 episodes later lol

When Jason came back as the gold ranger your friend must have been hyped

Then he left again like 3 episodes later lol

lol, I stopped talking to him before Zeo came out. But yeah, he would have had the last laugh.

Yeah, I hated how Jason was only the Gold Ranger for like all but 3 episodes. Even though I loved the mystery of "who is the Gold Ranger?", Jason should have been him all along.

Godzilla would beat the shit out of these clowns.

Back