Why is Nobody Talking About This Robbery!?!?!?!?!?

I can't believe Anderson thought about retiring because he thought he won.

May 14th. UFC 198. Curitiba, Brazil.

Shogun Rua gets dominated and performs a straight ROBBERY on Beastin 25/8 and not one peep was heard from the MMA community, just because it was their golden boy. Or maybe because they tried to sweep it under the rug and pretend it never happened at all?

This is just another instance of the blatant corruption that runs so very deep through Brazilian MMA.

Shogun once again shows his unsportsmanlike conduct and the judges should probably never judge a fight again.

Gotta love the nationalism mixed th drone like UFC brand love that means when a decision he doesn't like happens it must be "those dam corrupt Brazilians" rather than the UFC that hired the judges. Perhaps if there was bias here than maybe there was bias in SHoguns matches vs Machida, Hendo 1 and Gus? on of which WAS a robbery rather than a close fight and the other two he did do a lot to try and finish unlike your heroic Murican Anderson desperately trying to hug his way to a decision.

It was very close but Anderson just did a lot of stalling and holding. I think years ago Anderson would have won the decision but judges finally got over that period where wrestling, takedowns and wall and stall ALWAYS won fights. Now they seem to appreciate damage, activity and at least trying to make it a fight much more.
Agreed. People who scored that for Anderson are stuck in 2011.

May 14th. UFC 198. Curitiba, Brazil.

Shogun Rua gets dominated and performs a straight ROBBERY on Beastin 25/8 and not one peep was heard from the MMA community, just because it was their golden boy. Or maybe because they tried to sweep it under the rug and pretend it never happened at all?

This is just another instance of the blatant corruption that runs so very deep through Brazilian MMA.

Shogun once again shows his unsportsmanlike conduct and the judges should probably never judge a fight again.
besides the over all stupidity of the thread topic and the way it was presented, this is where he unequivocally shows hes a troll

One of the worst decisions in MMA history, not even Shogun/Machida 1 was this bad.

I remember telling myself that Shogun got an hometown decision just after the fight but I certainely aint mad about it, lol.

Damage >>> stalling.

Anderson got dropped in rounds 1 and 2. Terrible fight anyways.

yeah its been a while. i dont remember i think the 2nd
Just re watched the fight and the only close round was round one and I'd still give it to Gus.

Gus controlled the fight from the second round on and hurt Shogun bad throughout round three.

Yeah! That robbery!

While we are at it, I am still pissed that Gracie used Kimo's hair to get that sub! Also, those nut shots by Keith Hackney. WTF!? I might have it wrong, maybe he didn't use Kimo's hair, but those ball shots!

WTF no way, I rarely ever make comments about robberies etc, but that was not a robbery, Shogun knocked his ass down at the end of round 1 and 2 and could have finished him both times if there was another 5-10 seconds

Back