Why is Mirko coming back to the UFC?

Cause Mirko just unleashed his LHK in last match?

Let's call it what it is Cro cop was signed to bring in fan attention to Europe and Japanese cards and be KOd badly by rising HWs.

Cro Cop has excellent TDD and his left high kick is the best ever. The Legendary Mirko Cro Cop can beat Cain. If he connects with that kick, no man alive will survive.

Mirko would beat Schaub or Mir in a rematch for sure, I would even back him against Gonzaga or Nelson. I hope UFC put him in a rematch with one of these guys and if he wins match him and Arlovski up, its a fight the fans have wanted for a long time but even as a diehard Crocop fan I dont think he diserves to walk into a fight with Arlovski who is close to a title shot.

To be fair he was pretty successful in kickboxing after being released.

Well I'm back on Sherdog as well :)

Mirko will fight Gonzaga for sure, Brandon Shaub and probably Arlovski and Big Nog. If something strange occur like an injury of some of the contender upcoming fight Mirko could easily enter the mix for the title. However Mirko could not fight Cain or JDS - but he could take all the rest without question including Verdum.

its like you people dont even remember why he left. He will never contend for anything again.

Some_more_Napaownage.gif

ka46zt.jpg

6iqidh_medium.gif

8_medium.gif

a4tzib.jpg

The biggest reason is probably to keep him out of Bellator, but they can still make money off of him too.

this post nailed it!

to big of a name to be picked up by their biggest rival

Cro cop would demolish arvloski.

The age of rematches has begun.

Im seeing him against Big Nog in Brazil soon.

More likely UFC offered more money, so Bellator wouldn't get both Kimbo + Crocop.

True. But what the hell does Cro Cop have to offer? He's not beating anyone in the Top 10.

Because the heavyweight division sucks and the UFC is desperate for whoever they can get.

This is it. Why do people think Diaz is back? They knew they needed him more than he needs or wants them now.

The biggest reason is probably to keep him out of Bellator, but they can still make money off of him too.

I agree with this especially after they seen how well the Tito/Bonnar fight did for ratings

This is it. Why do people think Diaz is back? They knew they needed him more than he needs or wants them now.

Diaz is a much more relevant fighter than Cro Cop though.

Too lazy to look at fight finder, but is Cro Cop's best win in the UFC Anthony Perosh? I really wish he would've left the memories alone.

I agree TS. If I recall Sherdog was begging for him to retire by the time he left the UFC. Fans didn't want to see him take any more KO's.

Yes it'll keep him out of Bellator, but I wish they'd just give him a desk job.

Back