Why is Mirko coming back to the UFC?

MachidaNo1Fan

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
This dude needs to stay retired... 2 wins over Ishii gets him back into the UFC? Nothing has changed with him since he left. Don't wanna see him get KO'd again

Would like to see him finally fight Arlovski

Would like to see him finally fight Arlovski

He doesn't deserve him lol Arlovski is on a streak and just finished bigfoot. Makes no sense. Mirko should fight Gonzaga, Mir in rematch or someone even lower in rankings

He doesn't deserve him lol Arlovski is on a streak and just finished bigfoot. Makes no sense. Mirko should fight Gonzaga, Mir in rematch or someone even lower in rankings

Mirko should not even consider a title run. He should just do fun fights.

It's a good fight for Arlovski too. The Schaub fight could have gone either way and he has a good chance of winning it and solidify the winning streak.

The biggest reason is probably to keep him out of Bellator, but they can still make money off of him too.

It's a good fight for Arlovski too. The Schaub fight could have gone either way and he has a good chance of winning it and solidify the winning streak.

Yea if Arlovski is on a another level he could just use him to pad his record, either way it would be a good fight and would attract some attention.

I do wish this fight had happened years ago though, like around the time Fedor fought Arlovski it would have been very competitive.

Arlovski vs Mirko at this point would be kinda sad. Arlovski is actually making a great comeback... give Mirko a winnable fight at least.

Because the heavyweight division sucks and the UFC is desperate for whoever they can get.

B/c - like someone else has said in a previous thread - CC doesn't know how to quit, aaaand, Dana likes to make money off of "big-name" fighters....

B/c - like someone else has said in a previous thread - CC doesn't know how to quit, aaaand, Dana likes to make money off of "big-name" fighters....

It's really sad to see Mirko keep pushing himself like this. Like seeing him twitch uncontrollably and unable to stand still, yet still trying to fight. He's suppose to be retired. Isn't he like 41.

Because the UFC didn't want Bellator to sign him.

They probably offered him a lengthy contract too that ensures he retires under the UFC banner.

The fact that he refuses to go out gracefully tells me has some kind of financial problem. Perhaps a gambling addiction or debt owed to the mob.

The fact that he refuses to go out gracefully tells me has some kind of financial problem. Perhaps a gambling addiction or debt owed to the mob.

Or just likes fighting. I would have rather of seen him go to Bellator but the ufc outbidding them is good for the fighters. Drives up their salaries.

It would be sad to see Cro Cop getting KOed by Matt, but I guess it does kind of make sense if they want to build him up.

ugh. i don't even want to think about this. i can only see bad things for crocop's future. bad things.

Back