Why is Mirko coming back to the UFC?

Because people like me will always tune in to watch him fight.

He can fight the Derek Lewis, Walt Harris, Soa Palelei, Ruan Potts, and guys like that.

he loves to compete and the ufc has like 4 active heavyweights

The only fight that makes sense, and that Rogan & Dana can pimp during a FS1 hype job for a following PPV is a Big Nog rematch which is very winnable for Mirko. Big Nog is a half blind punching bag with the reflexes of an old woman at a a nursing home.

Can't believe people are mentioning a Mir rematch after the state of their first fight.

Mirko vs Struve would be fun.

Crocop vs Overeem aswell.

He can fight the Derek Lewis, Walt Harris, Soa Palelei, Ruan Potts, and guys like that.

They could find a bum off the street and Mirko would still find a way to get brutally KO'd.

Can't believe people are mentioning a Mir rematch after the state of their first fight.

Mirko vs Struve would be fun.

Crocop vs Overeem aswell.

struve came to mind for me too as it's a very winnable fight for cro cop (imo), however i'm sick of seeing that guy pick his jaw up off the floor... he's a young guy and he's been KO'd hard like 5 times already, and with his other health scares... i dunno i just don't think i want to see that anymore when i think about it

Because people like me will always tune in to watch him fight.

3521zs2.jpg

He got a financial offer you don't refuse. Why? Because Mirko would've been a huge star in Bellator. The UFC did the right thing, they are basically paying him not to fight in Bellator.

The Legendary Mirko Cro Cop is the man!!!!!!! Welcome back to the octagon! Future champ for sure.

Because Tito vs. Bonnar spanking the UFC's PPV months ago has made the UFC desperate and petty enough to want to keep every big name away from Bellator. Only reason guys like Rampage, Punk and now CroCop are being signed.

I loved cro cop in pride. Don't come back to UFC bro...it was painful just watching it the first time.

Because the heavyweight division sucks and the UFC is desperate for whoever they can get.

Yes but that smells more like a commercial op than a sport one.

I mean, HWs like Tybura, Smoldarev, Minakov, even Rama would wreck the actual CroCop that is 10 years past his prime

Theres probably a ton of up and comers they could have gotten, but mirko still generates $$$, and that's all the UFC thinks about these days so ya, let's bring back the guy who got KO'd his last 3 fights in the UFC!!!

1) HW is a barren landscape

2) To spite Bellator

3) MMA / UFC in general ain't what it used to be and beggars can't be choosers.

Mirko should not even consider a title run. He should just do fun fights.

It's a good fight for Arlovski too. The Schaub fight could have gone either way and he has a good chance of winning it and solidify the winning streak.

What would you do if he beat cain with a left high kick? Randy was on the downside of his career once and everyone doubted him.

What would you do if he beat cain with a left high kick? Randy was on the downside of his career once and everyone doubted him.

^this. Obviously Mirko is still dangerous. Winning k1 has to mean something. War Mirko.:icon_twis

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back