Why is Miesha > Ronda again?

The whole Pena thing has been blown out of proportion I think. Did anyone ever take into consideration that maybe that's how Baszler gets pumped for a fight? Not saying that it's fact, but I've seen Rousey take multiple approaches with the fighters pre-fight and maybe Baszler just needs that 'no one can beat you, let alone the person in the other corner' talk.

But overall, Real Mean > Fake Nice for me.

And that is pathetic. Seriously.

I have watched interviews with Ronda Rousey from the beginning of her career. Those moments gives me a sense of who she truly is.

Having to coach against Miesha, who does not deserve another title fight, set the tone for the season. Miesha's team is trying to play games/pranks with Team Rousey, and Ronda wants no part of it and it is pissing her off.

Granted, we may be seeing Ronda at her worst, but by no means, is that the real Ronda, or the way she is.

Anyway, you are all her pawns. She stated early in her career, that she WANTS you to either love her or hate her, no one shall be left feeling indifferent. She does not care which one. She wants you to buy that PPV to root for her to take another arm, or cheering for her opponent for no other reason than to see her finally losing. She doesn't care which one you are as long as you bought the PPV.

So, when I see how she has altered the way she puts her self out there, that explains it for me.

I think it is the real her

But out of how many hours and hours of editing?

Having to coach with no experience and getting emotionally connected to the fighters and having to go against the person you hate the most is probably a lot of pressure for someone who is kind of emotional anyway. I'm sure it wasn't hard to get a few moments a week where she is looking nutty. But how good would anybody look if someone filmed them for 8 weeks or whatever it is in a high stress situation and picked out the worst stuff they could find?

You just pay attention, give a damn, and waste time investing in discussions about these things, huh?

heh

Exactly

My favorite thing on Sherdog has become counting how many people will post to tell you that the subject isn't worth posting about!

With an avatar of Ronda you show where your bias lies in this discussion. I am by no means a Tate fan, my feelings about her are more negative as of late (prior to TUF) and haven't changed during this season of TUF. I was a much greater fan of Ronda's prior to TUF but did notice the fake, immature drama (SI "bodies" episode) and Diaz thug style wanna-be as of late. For someone who is always claiming to be real and not fake, she is showing she is just the opposite.

You saying that because I have a RR avatar, that I am biased. There are quite a few female fighters that I am a big fan of, from 105 all the way to 145.

Tate is devious and conniving and two face. Rousey is in your face and real.

We are seeing from RR on TUF is real, but is the worst of her and not who she is most of the time. She was put off that she was not informed that Tate was going to coach until her reaction could be filmed. Then Miesha acting all arrogant and smug, cocky, like she belongs there when Zingano kicked her ass also put RRR off. IF RR was not contractually bound, she probably would have walked off the show.

Miesha is trying to get under RR skin and get her to make the mistake that she made and fight with emotion, but it won't work. RR is a stone cold killer. That effort to do so is also putting off RR.

RR is very disgruntled with the whole experience and it is showing.

Ronda Rousey is being real, but don't say that is the real Ronda.

We are seeing from RR on TUF is real, but is the worst of her and not who she is most of the time.

How would you know how she acts most of time?

Only thing that is worst from being thug is wannabe thug , and that is what Ronda is...

I actually never liked Carway and Tate , but after this season of TUF I will be rooting for Tate to beat Ronda.

You simply can't use any kind of logic to defend Ronda's behavior through this season of TUF.

No wonder she trains with Nick Diaz, as they share the exact same mentality of #soharddoneby #everyonesagainstme #itsalwaystheirfault

If I hear Ronda say one more time "I just can't respect someone like that" referring to members on Tate's team when they just played a simple prank (and actually quite mild IMO), I think I might piss myself laughing. Sorry, but I just can't respect someone like that who can't have a laugh at themselves.

She's constantly angry and screaming and making a big deal out of small things.

Real Mean > Fake Nice.

I can't stand Miesha trying to get under Ronda's skin with the pranks and then acting all sportsmanlike after the fights, putting on fake smiles and going to shake Ronda's hand. Like it or not, Ronda is constant throughout the show.

So you can't stand pretty much every coach and most fighters who have appeared on the show? Pranks have been part of the show since the beginning and I don't remember any others who had a problem acting like a professional.

This whole fake nice thing is a gimmick, it's actually about being professional and polite. They are there for the fighters making them uncomfortable and setting a bad example of sportsmanship makes Rousey look immature.

The thread is Why is Miesha > Ronda. Hence the topic is also why is miesha > ronda. Unless I have problems reading english which im quite sure i dont, i believe you just proved my point. Ronda bashing is the new trend. Real Mean > Fake Nice. Which describes Ronda and Miesha to perfection.

In the words of Crixus, the undefeated Gaul, 'You prove yourself yet the fool.'

Here's whats she's done so far.

Got in Tates face for "Laughing at her fighters pain" despite Tate also being friends with that fighter.

Called out Caraway then played the Gender card when he gave the same back.(happened before the show but Rousey dragged it into it)

Got in Caraways face at the bar

Called over her coach to try and intimidate Caraway and Tate, because Tate refused to be intimidated by her..

Surrounded herself with people who have crappy attitudes like Edmund and whovever her little hanger on is called.

Two of her coaches have got in the faces of the opposite team, that reflects on her.

Got in Hallmans face after her coach had his bluff called, once again trying to get an opportunity to play the gender card if Hallman came back at her.

Called racism on pranks that by Tuf standard are extremely tame.

Flipped off her opposite number rather than act like a professional.

Generally overreacted to every tiny thing thats happened on the show and acted spoilt and paranoid.

Is Miesha perfect? No she has had her moments but on Tuf she's been fine, she even said things had been to aggressive so she decided to play some pranks to lighten the mood, Rousey just can't handle it.

It comes down to if I had to be on that show as a coach, fighter or member of production who would I prefer to spend time around and Rousey loses that by a mile.

I think Hallman summed her up pretty well, She's like a 14 year old insecure boy desperate to show how tough she is.

And that is pathetic. Seriously.

I have watched interviews with Ronda Rousey from the beginning of her career. Those moments gives me a sense of who she truly is.

Having to coach against Miesha, who does not deserve another title fight, set the tone for the season. Miesha's team is trying to play games/pranks with Team Rousey, and Ronda wants no part of it and it is pissing her off.

how did meisha set the tone for the season?

"Miesha's team is trying to play games/pranks with Team Rousey,"

what are you talking about? ronda was the first one to try and play games, meisha responded, ronda couldn't take it and keeps flipping out, NOW she wants to part of it.

if she wanted no part of it she shouldn't have started it.

Tate is devious and conniving and two face. Rousey is in your face and real.
She isn't being real, her reactions have been very over the top and immature. Try being real like that at your job, you'll be fired.

Miesha is trying to get under RR skin and get her to make the mistake that she made and fight with emotion, but it won't work. RR is a stone cold killer. That effort to do so is also putting off RR.

You need to go back and watch the first few episodes again. It was Rousey that said she wanted to get in Tates head. Remember she said it before barging into Tates training sessions demanding everyone leave. She said she wanted to get in all their heads and it may not be nice but it's what she does. So you're wrong right there, the only thing is it backfired Tate didn't get wound up and Rousey cracked under the pressure, not the actions of a stone cold killer now is it.

No wonder she trains with Nick Diaz, as they share the exact same mentality of #soharddoneby #everyonesagainstme #itsalwaystheirfault

If I hear Ronda say one more time "I just can't respect someone like that" referring to members on Tate's team when they just played a simple prank (and actually quite mild IMO), I think I might piss myself laughing. Sorry, but I just can't respect someone like that who can't have a laugh at themselves.

Just how long has it been since she trained with Nik Diaz. She trained with him in the past, but does not train with him.

Just how long has it been since she trained with Nik Diaz. She trained with him in the past, but does not train with him.

Not sure to be honest. This thread just made me think how they are very similar in their way of thinking.

how did meisha set the tone for the season?

"Miesha's team is trying to play games/pranks with Team Rousey,"

what are you talking about? ronda was the first one to try and play games, meisha responded, ronda couldn't take it and keeps flipping out, NOW she wants to part of it.

if she wanted no part of it she shouldn't have started it.

It started with DW, not telling her that she would be coaching against and fighting again, Miesha Tate. It was kept a secret from her until filming had actually started. And she felt very disrespected by that and the way she had to find out. Then Miesha Tate acts all smug and pompous, like she beat Zingano to get there, that she actually earned it and deserves it.

Rousey did not start playing pranks or games. The gym time was Team Rousey's and Team Tate was still in there. She is already pissed off. It's fair to say that she is acting immature, but it's not a game. She's pissed. She is probably more mad a DW than Miesha, but Meisha is on the receiving end.

I personally don't like seeing Ronda like this, it's not flattering. But compared to Miesha and Bryan(prior to the show), they probably hired a PR coach. Their image was very bad before the show and are suing the show to try and change the perception. IN WMMA, there is a comorodary, but a lot of female fighters hate Miesha. And Bryan if a fucking too. His tweets have gotten hum in a lot of trouble, but knocking Cat Zingano in the back of her head with his elbow, exemplifies what he thinks of women. I would love to beat him myself.

Rhonda, I was not a fan of yours before tuf. You don't have to act fucking looney all the time. It's off putting and annoying as he'll. Insecure. That's where this all comes from. Why don't you just try to lighten up and enjoy your success a little? Chill the fuck out, man.

. P.s. I don't find you attractive at all, but you do have a nice bod. I would roll with you. But that's all. We'd never kiss.

It started with DW, not telling her that she would be coaching against and fighting again, Miesha Tate. It was kept a secret from her until filming had actually started. And she felt very disrespected by that and the way she had to find out. Then Miesha Tate acts all smug and pompous, like she beat Zingano to get there, that she actually earned it and deserves it.

yep, i knew you were and apostle were the same person.

yep, i knew you were and apostle were the same person.

There you go again. Accussing me of being someone else.

IF you really thinks so, report me for breaking the rules.

IF NOT, keep your pathetic mouth shut.

Talk about Ronda, Miesha, or anyone else on the show. That is what this forum is for. DO NOT accuse me of being someone else. I only have one sign on for this forum. Sherdog moderators know that, asshole.

She has an unlikeable personality, it's that simple. Calm and confidence are attractive traits in people, petulance and awkwardness are not.

Back