Why is Miesha > Ronda again?

Miesha's silly fake.

"Ronda doesn't deserve to fight me." (Gets arm broken.)

Ronda amps up for the cameras, but she's for the most part authentic. I hope she wins again.

I feel like a woman sitting here dissecting this Real World-Road Rules-esque feud, but I'm married, so I'm bored.

Miesha's silly fake.

"Ronda doesn't deserve to fight me." (Gets arm broken.)

Ronda amps up for the cameras, but she's for the most part authentic. I hope she wins again.

I feel like a woman sitting here dissecting this Real World-Road Rules-esque feud, but I'm married, so I'm bored.

the funny thing about this...

"she doesn't deserve to be in the same ring as me"-shayna baszler

"shayna's great, she 's ready, this other girl doesn't deserve to breathe the same air as her" -ronda rousey

(shayna gets choked out)

*ronda and shayna proceed to have emotional breakdowns*

so once again, if the big thing that got ronda upset at tate in the first place that her fanbase bring up from 2 years ago is that meisha said she doesn't deserve to fight her. then ronda is a hypocrite because she said the same thing about julia and shayna.

apparently, to the people that keep bringing up 2 year old quotes, it's cool for ronda to say who deserves to fight who, but not tate.

This is right after Miesha lost to Zingano and Ronda had no idea she'd actually be coaching against Miesha.

[YT]rapqUI11YAU[/YT]

but but .................. three years ago Tate tweeted & ................

:rolleyes:

the funny thing about this...

"she doesn't deserve to be in the same ring as me"-shayna baszler

"shayna's great, she 's ready, this other girl doesn't deserve to breathe the same air as her" -ronda rousey

(shayna gets choked out)

*ronda and shayna proceed to have emotional breakdowns*

so once again, if the big thing that got ronda upset at tate in the first place that her fanbase bring up from 2 years ago is that meisha said she doesn't deserve to fight her. then ronda is a hypocrite because she said the same thing about julia and shayna.

apparently, to the people that keep bringing up 2 year old quotes, it's cool for ronda to say who deserves to fight who, but not tate.

pretty amazing, huh?

She has an unlikeable personality, it's that simple. Calm and confidence are attractive traits in people, petulance and awkwardness are not.

Except that this is the FIGHT business, not a Miss America contest. Keep it in CONTEXT.

Back