Why is Miesha > Ronda again?

Marbig

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
I can't understand why people hate on Ronda when the worst things she has argubaly done is:

(i) stand next to Caraway @ the bar

(ii) flipped off at Miesha and her friends

...maybe its just me but I wouldn't want to shake hands with someone who posted derogatory pictures of me in a public space either. Last time I checked, posting pictures of someone without their permission is unacceptable behavior. Period. In fact, I can't see anywhere (college, uni, work or gym) where I could do that without consequence. As for it being racist - maybe. Oh sure, not every Armenian has an unibrow...just like not every Korean person has slant eyes/single eyelids. However, the fact remains that even I (who is only 1/4 Korean and doesn't have either trait) will become offended if you drew multiple demeaning pictures of Koreans and all of them have such features. I know all my Korean friends will too.

As for the bar scene...really? Yeah, Ronda may have stood near Caraway to make him uncomfortable...or she could have stood there to prove she isn't afraid of him. Meanwhile, Miesha pushed off Cat's face and broke whatever promise to Dana she made.

P.S. Inb4 "you won't get a date with her". Yeah, I know. I am a fan of hers just like I"m a fan of Jones, JMM etc...pretty sure I don't want to date them either :icon_lol:

Ronda is fun to watch but her personality sucks more and more every time she speaks on TUF.

Miesha is just as bad (if not worse) behind the scenes, there's a reason so many women in mma hate her, just look what she did to Zingano when the bell rang at the end of round 1 or 2.

She was showing her true colours before those 2 incidents you mentioned. Completely disregarding and disrespecting Pena by saying she "doesn't deserve to breathe the same air" as Baszler. Then after her and Baszler got a well-deserved owning from Pena, she thought Miesha congratulating Pena was 'smiling at' Baszler's 'pain'. In pretty much every episode since she has continued with her bad attitude and disrespect towards Miesha and her coaching staff.

The last few months(even before TUF was broadcast) has shown she has a huge chip on her shoulder and it seems like all the fame and attention is going to her head. She claims Miesha is 'fake' and she is 'real'. Even if Miesha is fake, Ronda's 'real' arrogance, hypocrisy, bad attitude and disrespectful demeanour makes her no better.

The hate for Ronda might be because she is an over dramatic little child who obviously plays for the camera. She is so over the top with her nonsense most people I think can't help but roll their eyes. I think that after this season of TUF, Ronda will loose more fans than she gains.

The hate for Ronda might be because she is an over dramatic little child who obviously plays for the camera. She is so over the top with her nonsense most people I think can't help but roll their eyes. I think that after this season of TUF, Ronda will loose more fans than she gains.

I think she already has. I can't imagine her picking up many new fans at all after the behaviour she has shown on TUF. She has definitely lost a lot, though. That's extremely evident just from observing threads on here.

Ronda is good person off screen when she's around people she's known for awhile, id probably be full of myself to if I turned into a rich famous person almost over night.. basically all im saying is itd be hard to stay humble in the environment that Dana and her friends put her in.

One fan she won't loose though is Dana White, he seems to mention her any and every chance he gets. If Tate should win this fight it will be a huge monkey wrench in UFC's plans for promotion for womens MMA.

Ronda is good person off screen when she's around people she's known for awhile, id probably be full of myself to if I turned into a rich famous person almost over night.. basically all im saying is itd be hard to stay humble in the environment that Dana and her friends put her in.

She's a 'good person' when she's around people that think the sun shines out of her ass(much like the Diaz bros). But she also acts like an arrogant bully too. Here she is with her BFF/fellow flipper off Shafir and Diaz bros/Ronda asslickers Middle Easy. This is right after Miesha lost to Zingano and Ronda had no idea she'd actually be coaching against Miesha.

[YT]rapqUI11YAU[/YT]

Real Mean > Fake Nice.

I can't stand Miesha trying to get under Ronda's skin with the pranks and then acting all sportsmanlike after the fights, putting on fake smiles and going to shake Ronda's hand. Like it or not, Ronda is constant throughout the show.

I believe that being "on screen" is exposing who Ronda really is. There is definitely a difference between being arrogant and being a little nuts. She is also going to learn the hard way that you cannot get in a mans face like she did to Hallman and not get cracked. You can't hide behind your gender when you do that. She no doubt did it though because she knew the camera was on and she was safe.

Again this has turned into a ronda bashing thread.

I'm all for pranks and stuff, it can entertaining. But to say miesha is a nice person who respects the game she plays is just plain ignorant.

Ronda is as they say in my country 'paaghal' which loosely translates to fully fledged wacko. Miesha is just as bad.

Sure the Pena thing was absolutely horrible. I would never talk about anybody that way. If they put some middleweight fighter from some eastern corner of the world in the cage with anderson, i still wont say he has no right breathing the same air. And the 'smiling at her pain' comment was so retarded, my cousin in the loony bin wouldn't say stuff like that.

But Miesha's pranks then turn around and smile and shake hands. Does she forget they air her shit on the tv. She posts pictures of missi pyle looking like a demented shemale all over the gym then puts out her hand to shake for the benefit of the camera. Hell I'd say go f*** yourself in that situation too.

Bottom line, after one of my favorite seasons in chael vs jon, i have been majorly disappointed with this season. As far ronda and miesha.

Ronda's a wacked out lunatic and miesha's a hypocrite. I'd rather be a wacked out lunatic than a hypocrite.

BASSER911414: Who said anything nice about Tate? This might be a Ronda bashing thread but that's because she deserves it and it is justified. Ronda being a fake and a nut case is the topic, not Tate.

I am so glad I pay no attention to show and personally laugh at anyone who gets their panties in a bunch over these types of things... I watch fights to see... well.. fights, I give no damns about ANY fighters personal life or ANYTHING that they do outside of the octagon. I am not going to waste time investing in any fighters back story. So some advice, chill out, and quit following fighters like they are a deity.

I believe that being "on screen" is exposing who Ronda really is.

And that is pathetic. Seriously.

I have watched interviews with Ronda Rousey from the beginning of her career. Those moments gives me a sense of who she truly is.

Having to coach against Miesha, who does not deserve another title fight, set the tone for the season. Miesha's team is trying to play games/pranks with Team Rousey, and Ronda wants no part of it and it is pissing her off.

Granted, we may be seeing Ronda at her worst, but by no means, is that the real Ronda, or the way she is.

Anyway, you are all her pawns. She stated early in her career, that she WANTS you to either love her or hate her, no one shall be left feeling indifferent. She does not care which one. She wants you to buy that PPV to root for her to take another arm, or cheering for her opponent for no other reason than to see her finally losing. She doesn't care which one you are as long as you bought the PPV.

So, when I see how she has altered the way she puts her self out there, that explains it for me.

Last edited by a moderator:
I am so glad I pay no attention to show and personally laugh at anyone who gets their panties in a bunch over these types of things... I watch fights to see... well.. fights, I give no damns about ANY fighters personal life or ANYTHING that they do outside of the octagon. I am not going to waste time investing in any fighters back story. So some advice, chill out, and quit following fighters like they are a deity.

You just pay attention, give a damn, and waste time investing in discussions about these things, huh?

And that is pathetic. Seriously.

I have watched interviews with Ronda Rousey from the beginning of her career. Those moments gives me a sense of who she truly is.

Having to coach against Miesha, who does not deserve another title fight, set the tone for the season. Miesha's team is trying to play games/pranks with Team Rousey, and Ronda wants no part of it and it is pissing her off.

Granted, we may be seeing Ronda at her worst, but by no means, is that the real Ronda, or the way she is.

With an avatar of Ronda you show where your bias lies in this discussion. I am by no means a Tate fan, my feelings about her are more negative as of late (prior to TUF) and haven't changed during this season of TUF. I was a much greater fan of Ronda's prior to TUF but did notice the fake, immature drama (SI "bodies" episode) and Diaz thug style wanna-be as of late. For someone who is always claiming to be real and not fake, she is showing she is just the opposite.

BASSER911414: Who said anything nice about Tate? This might be a Ronda bashing thread but that's because she deserves it and it is justified. Ronda being a fake and a nut case is the topic, not Tate.

The thread is Why is Miesha > Ronda. Hence the topic is also why is miesha > ronda. Unless I have problems reading english which im quite sure i dont, i believe you just proved my point. Ronda bashing is the new trend. Real Mean > Fake Nice. Which describes Ronda and Miesha to perfection.

In the words of Crixus, the undefeated Gaul, 'You prove yourself yet the fool.'

You just pay attention, give a damn, and waste time investing in discussions about these things, huh?

Honestly read half of the first post and found out all I needed to know for this topic... TMI.

Just listen to Ronda talk. All she does is bitch and moan. Her interviews and fight breakdowns on TUF are cringeworthy.

I almost wait for drool to start dripping down any second

The thread is Why is Miesha > Ronda. Hence the topic is also why is miesha > ronda. Unless I have problems reading english which im quite sure i dont, i believe you just proved my point. Ronda bashing is the new trend. Real Mean > Fake Nice. Which describes Ronda and Miesha to perfection.

In the words of Crixus, the undefeated Gaul, 'You prove yourself yet the fool.'

Did you just read the title and not the OP?

it's a rhetorical question, we know you didn't

Back