why is kz overrated?

Moneymma

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
He is 0-2 in wec:lost close dec to leonard and looked sloppy/flat footed
Then got ko'd by george f-ckin' roop
He beat leonard"split decision" garcia and ko'd hominick under 10 sec(was impressive),beat dustin,but also looked flatfoored and slow.
Than he said he will "push the pace" on aldo,but got dominated and also looked unimpressive.
And the crazy thing is some people say he would beat aldo if he didnt injure himself!!!! Lmao
He is just a brawler with solid chin and best thing that happened to just bleed fans

Last edited:
He's overrated because he's fun as fuck. But he's still really good.

I haven't heard anyone mention him in a while, so let the sleeping dog sleep.

He isn't overrated.

Dustin P is.

Im guessing you started watching mma when you made your account.

KZ is actually a very skilled fighter. Just likes to brawl sometimes

Anyone with a functioning brain knows he beat Garcia in their first fight.

Lmao
He is just a browler with solid chin and best thing that happened to just bleed fans

This Gracie breakdown is 11:05. Drop two minutes if you want while they joke around and talk about how great their family is, call it 9 minutes.

They analyze situations that KZ went through against a BJJ BROWN BELT, including a previous failed triangle choke attempt (which KZ was VERY close to getting).
And then they discuss and demonstrate exactly how the d'Arce happened.
And you should know that the d'Arce is one of Poirier's go-to moves; he's the one who is famous for using it. But he got caught by KZ in his own favorite choke.

So I don't see how you think he's a brawler, or "browler" as you call him.

Im guessing you started watching mma when you made your account.

KZ is actually a very skilled fighter. Just likes to brawl sometimes

Wrong. He has no footwork and plods forward. Skilled in what????
Has solid bjj,but that is it. His striking is overrated and wrestling non-existing
He likes to block shots with his head also

This Gracie breakdown is 11:05. Drop two minutes if you want while they joke around and talk about how great their family is, call it 9 minutes.

They analyze situations that KZ went through against a BJJ BROWN BELT, including a previous failed triangle choke attempt (which KZ was VERY close to getting).
And then they discuss and demonstrate exactly how the d'Arce happened.
And you should know that the d'Arce is one of Poirier's go-to moves; he's the one who is famous for using it. But he got caught by KZ in his own favorite choke.

So I don't see how you think he's a brawler, or "browler" as you call him.

Where is the video? Nevermind,ill find it later
He has good bjj,but his striking is very much overrated and yes he is brawler
go rewatch garcia fight. Im not saying he is bad,but is overrated. He is top 15,but not top 5

He isn't overrated.

Dustin P is.

Ha ha remember when KZ's win over Poirier put him in a position to get the title shot? I don't remember anyone getting butthurt about him not having to face any wrestlers... He was a replacement but still the euphoria among sherdog's army of asiaphiles was off the charts.

KZ isnt ranked right now anyway and wont fight for another 2 years because of military commitments, sucks, he is always fun to watch.

Where is the video? Nevermind,ill find it later
He has good bjj,but his striking is very much overrated and yes he is brawler
go rewatch garcia fight. Im not saying he is bad,but is overrated. He is top 15,but not top 5

I don't think I have ever seen anybody say that KZ has good striking so I don't see how it is overrated. He's a brawler with a very good grappling game. Good fighter imo. Don't see how he's overrated most people recognise that he is a decent fighter but won't beat the best of the best.

He's top notch and was getting well into the fight against Aldo before he fucked his shoulder.

That's how good he is. He can stand with Aldo.

No overrating--it is what it is, and he'd smash everyone bar Aldo and the goat.

Being fun to watch is not = to being top 10
Also people that are saying mcgregor doesnt deserve ts-what did you think when kz and hominick and edgar got their shot at aldo?

He is 0-2 in wec:lost close dec to leonard and looked sloppy/flat footed
Then got ko'd by george f-ckin' roop
He beat leonard"split decision" garcia and ko'd hominick under 10 sec(was impressive),beat dustin,but also looked flatfoored and slow.
Than he said he will "push the pace" on aldo,but got dominated and also looked unimpressive.
And the crazy thing is some people say he would beat aldo if he didnt injure himself!!!! Lmao
He is just a brawler with solid chin and best thing that happened to just bleed fans

I am NOT over-rating him dude.

I have him as a top 20 @ 145. There are about 15 to 20 guys better than him.

Back