why is kz overrated?

Poirier cleaned out the prospects under top 10, and would probably beat Siver too considering performance against Cub.
Well now, 2 top 10 fighter KZ can beat.

This right here. Lot of people have no problem talking shit about Dustin now to discredit Conor.

Dustin looked like a beast during the early years at 145 beating the fuck out of all the other young prospects. I still love the fight when he boxed Josh Grispi out of his title shot.

It's even sweeter now knowing Grispi is a seriously sick fuck.

TS sounds like he is an Asian racist... TS go to Thailand and get some Asian pussy and it will change how you feel, you will like KZ and all Asian fighters... for that matter just go get pussy and you won't be so angry

How about thoughts on DHK

Lmao good stuff
Dhk is underrated,so is lim im not racist,am being honest.
But this post had me lmao

I think nobody mentions KZ is overrated here, it's the 1st time actually I've heard someone say that.

The FW will be crazy exciting as ever if ever he was fighting/healthy around this time.

Really? How many times have we seen people post the Roop ko to discredit him?

KZ is legit. It's a shame we wont be able to see him fight again for a while.

Why trash on a fighter who wouldn't have a chance to fight for a long while to prove his abilities due to military obligations?

Ripping on KZ doesn't improve Conor's credibility if that's what you thinking TS.

KZ is legit. He's got a crazy chin, solid cardio, a slick BJJ game, and an aggressive, varied striking game. His striking isn't the most technical, but he's willing to take a shot he will most likely walk through to land one back, plus he mixes it up fairly well most of the time.

Considering his ~top 15 skill set in addition to the fact that he's exciting to watch and it's not hard to see why people like the guy.

kz is legit. no one is saying he wouldve beaten aldo without the injury. if the injury didnt happen, the fight wouldve been more competitive b/c kz was picking up some momentum and aldo's foot was fucked up. aldo still wouldve won most likely.
he may not be super athletic or has a skill that stands out but he is very creative many aspects of the game, and thats what makes him so much fun to watch.
why is ts trying to make kz sound overratedand bitch about it when no one else is?
leave kz alone.

How? He doesnt have great skillset: flat footed,slow,bad wrestling,hittable,timid in aldo fight
How am i wrong? He is brawler with good bjj. That is it

You're 100% wrong. Change your account name because you clearly don't know what you're talking about:

I'm a KZ fan as I am of all solid good fighters (which he is)

but he's definitely over-rated at least on this forum: it mostly has to do with his background and not what he brings to the cage or his record (which is short and not impressive, not yet.)

He has exactly *1* notable win: a good finish against Dustin Poirer after 3 close rounds.

Before that, he had a flukish knock-out against Mark Hominick. It's a legitimate win against a declining fighter who made a mistake but it proved little. Of course, he beat Leonard Garcia. Leonard Garcia, yup.

Good fighter, but over-rated.

The takedown against Aldo was one the greatest takedowns I have ever seen.

Really? How many times have we seen people post the Roop ko to discredit him?

I think most people post the Roop KO just to shut up those who keep telling KZ will destroy Aldo, or those crazy-ass-delusional KZ nuthuggers (yep there are some I know). But I hardly see people discrediting his wins and his evolution from his 1st WEC fight. Hell there are people who got more excited when the news broke out that he's gonna fight Aldo and not Pettis. AFAIK KZ is well loved in this place, and people mistake it by calling it "overrating"

I lol'ed at the thought of KZ beating Aldo.

I think KZ is alright but definitely nothing special.

The tide was definitely turning in the Aldo fight.. KZ was getting the better of Aldo before his shoulder popped out.

The tide was definitely turning in the Aldo fight.. KZ was getting the better of Aldo before his shoulder popped out.

This. McGregor needs to study that fight more than most. Korean Zombie changed the momentum really quick when he started coming forward.

This. McGregor needs to study that fight more than most. Korean Zombie changed the momentum really quick when he started coming forward.

Didn't Aldo break his foot in the first round?

I feel like that could have been a big factor in any perceived shift in momentum.

Back