why is kz overrated?

I don't think I have ever seen anybody say that KZ has good striking so I don't see how it is overrated. He's a brawler with a very good grappling game. Good fighter imo. Don't see how he's overrated most people recognise that he is a decent fighter but won't beat the best of the best.

True,but some fans think he is even top 5 and that he would beat aldo if he didnt injured his shoulder

He is 0-2 in wec:lost close dec to leonard and looked sloppy/flat footed
Then got ko'd by george f-ckin' roop
He beat leonard"split decision" garcia and ko'd hominick under 10 sec(was impressive),beat dustin,but also looked flatfoored and slow.
Than he said he will "push the pace" on aldo,but got dominated and also looked unimpressive.
And the crazy thing is some people say he would beat aldo if he didnt injure himself!!!! Lmao
He is just a brawler with solid chin and best thing that happened to just bleed fans

He's got a whole country behind him, lobbying for him, over-rating him. They're internet savvy!

He's top notch and was getting well into the fight against Aldo before he fucked his shoulder.

That's how good he is. He can stand with Aldo.

No overrating--it is what it is, and he'd smash everyone bar Aldo and the goat.

Getting well into what? He lost every minute of that fight and aldo isnt finisher in ufc. Lamas can stand with aldo. He got picked apart and trown around. Chad,fe,cub,goat,bermudez,lamas,guida all beat him

True,but some fans think he is even top 5 and that he would beat aldo if he didnt injured his shoulder

Can't say I have ever come across these fans lol. Anybody who says he would of beaten Aldo if it wasn't for the shoulder injury need their eyes testing.

He is 0-2 in wec:lost close dec to leonard and looked sloppy/flat footed
Then got ko'd by george f-ckin' roop
He beat leonard"split decision" garcia and ko'd hominick under 10 sec(was impressive),beat dustin,but also looked flatfoored and slow.
Than he said he will "push the pace" on aldo,but got dominated and also looked unimpressive.
And the crazy thing is some people say he would beat aldo if he didnt injure himself!!!! Lmao
He is just a brawler with solid chin and best thing that happened to just bleed fans

Where did u get the post count hack? Unless you really post 30 times a day?

Nevermind,i will answer: he has his country behind him and is fun to watch(for just bleed fans)
I like to watch guys like tj dillashaw rather than sloppy strikers who trow bombs or block shots with their heads(diego sanchez)

KZ' official ranking is: he's fun to watch.

In that regard, he's rated exactly correct.

Well, this was random.

okay-this-is-very-random-600x450.jpg

He hasn't been brawler in a long time. he abandoned that style after Roop.

But yes, lets use a fight from 4 years ago as evidence.

Kz and lamas froze when they fought aldo. Clearly didnt belong in there with him

Eh, I see him beating everyone outside top 6. In 2 years who knows..but him and Lamas would be a good fight. Id favor Lamas.

Where is the video? Nevermind,ill find it later
He has good bjj,but his striking is very much overrated and yes he is brawler
go rewatch garcia fight. Im not saying he is bad,but is overrated. He is top 15,but not top 5

Don't people realize a guy can improve?
Older fights, especially more than 2-3 years old, on an improving fighter, don't mean jack.

If you train in something, look at how much you can improve during that time.

People brought up Anderson/Chonan for years.
Some people love to bring up Pettis/Guida, as if that's any indication of Pettis's current level.
Other people keep bringing up GSP's supposed weak chin because of the Serra fight.
Some people went on and on about Aldo's 5th round against Hominick.

KZ's first two fights with Zuffa were not an indication of what he is capable of. He figured a lot of things out after that.
He knows he's not as fast or strong as most guys in the division. What he does is have a bag of tricks up his sleeve for various situations and positions in a fight. And he's phenomenal at pulling those off.

I don't think he's overhyped. He's a very solid fighter.

And he's probably the most exciting fighters ever.

It's almost as if you have never actually watched him fight.

I think nobody mentions KZ is overrated here, it's the 1st time actually I've heard someone say that.

The FW will be crazy exciting as ever if ever he was fighting/healthy around this time.

Back