Why is Khabib never criticized?

He says something about Conor. Conor says something about his dad, Conor went too far. How about Khabib should stfu when a maniac is in his feelings. Conor is emotional and possibly unstable. But nobody said anything about Khabib kicking him while he's down.
People do point out the obvious inconvenient truths about Khabib, but then Khabib nut huggers say that pointing out Khabib's bad behavior means you are a Conrad nut hugger and therefor support punching old men. Conor can be criticized for a whole lot, and I agree, he is prone to being unstable which is likely linked to addiction problems as well as some other stuff, but much of the Conor vs Khabib saga was initiated by Khabib. He brought family in it first, Khabib's pals nearly murdered Rasul for simply showing Artem and Queally hospitality, he assaulted and bullied Artem, he spit on a downed Conor and then they gang jumped him and his team (Conor was the one that refused to press charges too), and now he celebrate Conor breaking his leg in half and says "good defeats evil". And out of all the far worse stuff Conor said about Khabib's Dad pre fight ('rat', 'quivering coward', etc), why did him asking the rhetorical question "Covid good father evil?" trigger the Khabib only fans? Surely Khabib simps can even realize Conor was trying to expose the flaws in Khabib's words, that tragedies do not happen simply because "good always defeats evil"??

People do point out the obvious inconvenient truths about Khabib, but then Khabib nut huggers say that pointing out Khabib's bad behavior means you are a Conrad nut hugger and therefor support punching old men. Conor can be criticized for a whole lot, and I agree, he is prone to being unstable which is likely linked to addiction problems as well as some other stuff, but much of the Conor vs Khabib saga was initiated by Khabib. He brought family in it first, Khabib's pals nearly murdered Rasul for simply showing Artem and Queally hospitality, he assaulted and bullied Artem, he spit on a downed Conor and then they gang jumped him and his team (Conor was the one that refused to press charges too), and now he celebrate Conor breaking his leg in half and says "good defeats evil". And out of all the far worse stuff Conor said about Khabib's Dad pre fight ('rat', 'quivering coward', etc), why did him asking the rhetorical question "Covid good father evil?" trigger the Khabib only fans? Surely Khabib simps can even realize Conor was trying to expose the flaws in Khabib's words, that tragedies do not happen simply because "good always defeats evil"??
He shouldn't have just spat on Conor he should have stomped on his head as well. Conrat brought up Khabib's dad, Khabib's wife and Khabib's religion during the press conference and made things super disrespectful. A real man like Khabib with honor and respect wouldn't tolerate that. He's not a pussy like Western men.

Is conor friends with any dictators that kill journalists and abducts gay people ?

29 wins with NO scratch on his face, no DQ loss. no tapping to strikes, perfectly "green" record, no steroids (ala GSP), no PEDs (ala Bones). Show me who's got it - or GTFO!

What exactly does that have to do with whether or not he's criticized?

He shouldn't have just spat on Conor he should have stomped on his head as well. Conrat brought up Khabib's dad, Khabib's wife and Khabib's religion during the press conference and made things super disrespectful. A real man like Khabib with honor and respect wouldn't tolerate that. He's not a pussy like Western men.
Are you new to this sport?

Cx-KN0jUsAArJD9.jpg

He says something about Conor. Conor says something about his dad, Conor went too far. How about Khabib should stfu when a maniac is in his feelings. Conor is emotional and possibly unstable. But nobody said anything about Khabib kicking him while he's down.

Made up rubbish from conor tards again its was conor that couldnt keep he's mouth closed about khabib in that interview with stephen A before dustin fight calling Khabib him a chicken that ran away and never did anything in the sport etc.

Are you new to this sport?

Cx-KN0jUsAArJD9.jpg
your fucking grasping at straws. how is that in anyway disrespectful? he is calling conrat a coward which he was in the nicest way possible he even complimented his heritage whereas conrat shitted on it. conrat was holding up the division for more than a year after the floyd humiliation.

If someone talks shit to you and your first response is to lash out at the guy's dead father, who seemed like a respectable man, saying that he was evil, then the problem is you and your response, not the shit talk you were responding to.

your fucking grasping at straws. how is that in anyway disrespectful? he is calling conor a coward which he was. conrat was holding up the division for more than a year after the floyd humiliation.
This was right after he fought Eddie. Did you read the earlier messages? They were friends. Khabib crossed that line first. Khabib brought family into it first. Right after this Khabib's buddies also tried to murder Rasul Mizraev for showing Artem and Peter hospitality while they were in Russia. Did you know that, or just not care? And then, finally, Khabib ganged up on Artem and slapped him. This was ALL before Conor ever attacked the bus. Artem was the last straw in a litany of events that Khabib engaged in to try and get a red panty night, but you just want to ignore that. Khabib's actions were some of the most detestable in UFC history, but I get it "Irish man bad" to you.

Yours word here also back that up and make me realize a rational conversation is totally impossible with someone like yourself. "he should have stomped on his head as well...........He's not a pussy like Western men." - yep, you would say something like this, tough guy.

If someone talks shit to you and your first response is to lash out at the guy's dead father, who seemed like a respectable man, saying that he was evil, then the problem is you and your response, not the shit talk you were responding to.
He did not say he was evil. When asked about Conor snapping his leg, Khabib said: "Good defeats evil". In response, Conor asked the rhetorical question: "Covid good, father evil?".

Surely you can understand that he was exposing the holes in Khabib's argument, no? Conor was also respectful to Abdulmanap during his health crisis and death, he showed respect, but Khabib kept on acting like the bitter biatch. Khabib even saying such a thing at a fellow fighter potentially suffering a life altering injury is weak AF too, not to mention that it was Conor that gave Khabib generation wealth and granted his wish for a red panty night.

TS is right, why do so many give Khabib free passes for his abhorrent behavior all the time?

Conor is a rat. Khabib is a good guy.
Every human being makes mistakes.
Conrat never learn from his mistakes and never apologise.
He is a rat. He gets away with many things. He has white privilege.
Khabib gets criticized more for leaving the country during Covid in his Ferguson fight than Conrat for throwing a dolley at the bus.
US fans cheer for a convicted criminal named Conrat and shit on Poirier.

Conrat fans have no shame. Even if ge would sleep with their wives they would support him.

you and the 7 other clowns who liked your post need to open your friggin eyes then. The critics on here are 1000 fold and great take delight at panning the man at any opportunity.

Khabib had 2 bad habits. Injury prone and missing weight. He became way too big for LW. He was out for 3 years before he even won the belt due to injury but his dad pressed him to push forward. Hes kinda like Cain that way. That's how I view Khabib, but with a better record. Honestly when people say Goat and mention Khabib. I dont see it. But it's the what have you done for me lately. He was the last dominant champion. He is undefeated. I knew Fedor would eventually lose. As you hit 30-31, it's hard to stay on top of your game. If Khabib would have stuck around past that age he would have eventually lost as well. Khabib was very smart with his career. Like when he missed weight that one time and thought he was gonna die. I remember Dana saying they could have called a doctor and the fight would have still been on, but Khabib wasnt gonna fight if the belt wasnt on the line. I believe it was an interim belt vs Tony. I still remember shit like that. We know Khabib likes to eat. He is turning into his father right before our eyes. Hes still a great fighter. But hes not going around claiming hes the greatest of all time right? If he is. That's a douche move. But I dont think HE is. His fans are doing that shit for him. I dont like Khabib fans.

He did not say he was evil. When asked about Conor snapping his leg, Khabib said: "Good defeats evil". In response, Conor asked the rhetorical question: "Covid good, father evil?".

Based on your own account, Conor most definitely said that Khabib's father was evil. A rhetorical question is a statement phrased as a question to enhance the rhetorical effect. By asking the question in that way, McGregor's point was made clear to everyone, including you. So let's not dance around it then.

Public perception of Conor is down the drain after that death threat sent against Poirier's wife and daughter.

Khabib now just adding up his legacy as a coach (despite hater bandwagon who prefer drama over ACTUAL MMA RELATED CONTENT)

Conor right now is in a sort of paradoxical situation:

• If Conor actually goes humble toward his opponent, his fans will thought that that was the reason for his loss
  • If Conor being Twitter Toxic, the world will see him as a piece of shit, because there is a limit in trash talking in this fight business (you dont talk about family or personal honor or religion)

Back